MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problems with Trash Can on MyBB 1.4 (upgraded from 1.2.14)

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 
1146 - Table 'mybb.mybb_mybb_posts' doesn't exist 
Query: 
UPDATE mybb_mybb_posts SET `tid`='8316', `fid`='117' WHERE pid='117791' 

any ideas ?)

There seems to be some wrong code with table prefix. And one more thing, it appears only for deleting posts, but with threads it works correctly.
(2008-08-08, 01:10 PM)mihails_univers Wrote: [ -> ]Problems with Trash Can on MyBB 1.4 (upgraded from 1.2.14)

SQL Error: 
Query: 

any ideas ?)

There seems to be some wrong code with table prefix. And one more thing, it appears only for deleting posts, but with threads it works correctly.

I'm so sorry about that. Working file here.
trash.php is the plugin. The zip file is the whole package.
Tnx man for fixing so quickly. Now it works perfectly.
Amazing plugin, tnx for it and for supporting it. Wink
(2008-08-08, 02:44 PM)mihails_univers Wrote: [ -> ]Tnx man for fixing so quickly. Now it works perfectly.
Amazing plugin, tnx for it and for supporting it. Wink

Hopefully people will respect my copyright from now on Smile
No problem mate Smile
It will be just great including these fixings of your plugins in packages in MyBB Mods/Plugin download section.
(2008-08-08, 02:50 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully people will respect my copyright from now on Smile
No problem mate Smile

If you're talking about me, updating some of your plugins.
I didn't change any copyright, didn't even mention my name in your plugin, just added /* Updated for MyBB 1.4 */
And i even added this to my thread
Note: 
Originally Made For 1.2.* By CraKteR; His Copyright Remains.

And since your 1.2.* version didn't had any kind of Download Licence [ http://mods.mybboard.net/download/trash-can-forum ] + your inactivity for like 'months?' ; i don't see a problem at all.
(2008-08-08, 02:56 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-08, 02:50 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully people will respect my copyright from now on Smile
No problem mate Smile

I didn't change any copyright, didn't even mention my name in your plugin, just added /* Updated for MyBB 1.4 */
Note: 

And since your 1.2.* version didn't had any kind of Download Licence [ http://mods.mybboard.net/download/trash-can-forum ] + your inactivity for like 'months?' ; i don't see a problem at all.

Nope didn't talk about you. Smile Anyways. Not an big issue Smile And that's good Smile
My inactivity doesn't have anything todo with my copyright though.
(2008-08-08, 02:54 PM)mihails_univers Wrote: [ -> ]It will be just great including these fixings of your plugins in packages in MyBB Mods/Plugin download section.

All my mods and plugins have been deleted from there. And I seem to have been deleted with them. Maybe I will later.
(2008-08-08, 02:37 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-08, 01:10 PM)mihails_univers Wrote: [ -> ]Problems with Trash Can on MyBB 1.4 (upgraded from 1.2.14)

SQL Error: 
Query: 

any ideas ?)

I'm so sorry about that. Working file here.
trash.php is the plugin. The zip file is the whole package.

Thanks for this. Mine is working as well now.

Now to go and find someone who can update the users browsing thread plugin for FREE. Angel
(2008-08-08, 02:56 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]
No problem mate Smile

Note: 

Not trying to start anything but,

I *think* the problem some have is that your basically charging for their work by releasing such plugins on a paysite. Plugins they intended to be free not paid for.
(2008-08-08, 05:09 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Not trying to start anything but,

I *think* the problem some have is that your basically charging for their work by releasing such plugins on a paysite. Plugins they intended to be free not paid for.

If that's the issue ... -removes-
At least i did the effort to upgrade them ...
links dont even work