MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put the gid numbers in, and they still show up in the legend!
It works flawlessly here..
Remember not to have any spaces between number and , Smile
OK, I'll try that!

EDIT: Thanks, works like a charm!  Big Grin

EDIT AGAIN: Crakter, I just activated the Redirect on Register! How do I specify the redirected page? It doesn't show up in Change in ACP?
judel Wrote:OK, I'll try that!

EDIT: Thanks, works like a charm! Big Grin

EDIT AGAIN: Crakter, I just activated the Redirect on Register! How do I specify the redirected page? It doesn't show up in Change in ACP?
Glad it works for you.
You didn't read the readme.html did you? Smile
Well read readme.html and change it in the language file provided in the package.

Upgraded my Quotes plug-in, now you actually can add/delete quotes.
Quotes

Also added option to show globally on your forum Smile
LOL...sorry, I didn't go below 5. Your done. Didn't realize there was anything lower than that! Thanks for the reminder! Big Grin
lol it says Info in the header. Maybe I should make it an bigger size 0.o
I had the browser shrunk, so Info didn't show up on the screen!  LOL  Wink  It works great, by the way!  And bravo for all the neat mods.  I'm quite impressed with how fast you've learned the new code and look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
I mean in header as in the top of the page Wink An link to Info :p
Thank you for your kind words. Well the new code isn't that massivly affecting the plug-ins. Wink
Only a few differences in function names and so on. It's a lot easier making plug-ins for 1.2 then it was for 1.1.x Smile
Well I got an job today so not sure how much I'm gonna be here, but as I know myself I would probably squeeze in a few hours. Wink
Uh, I just looked at the readme file again.  The top header only has two links that I could see.  One for Install and the other for Copyright! Still, if I hadn't had it shrunk, I would easily have seen the Info section. Big Grin
Hah. Sorry. I forgot. I should update it then. Thanks Toungue
I thought I always did that. oh well.
Updated.