MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wheel-World Wrote:Just a quick question about the extra fields plugin, i am trying to remove the extra field from replys. I have tryed removing all instances of the "new reply" template from the plugin file but this didnt work. Can you suggest how i could do this. Also is there an easy way for me to make the main post field a custom field so i can add default text to it in particular sections of my forum?
Thanks.
Wheel-World Wrote:Also, how can i get it so that mybb will search these fields? Or does mybb take time to index posts? Because i did a test search straight after i made the post and it didnt return anything.
I still havnt worked any of these out.
I am currently using CraKteR's Inline Thread Popups 2.0.3 on my forum and it works well for Firefox and Opera users, but it currently displays the message preview in a vertical column with one word in each line of the column when using Internet Explorer 6.0.

[Image: mybbimage.jpg]

Has anyone else come across this problem ? Does Internet Explorer 7.0 have the same issue ? Any resolution ?

Thanks.

Graeme
Hey, Crakter I'm intending to use your plugin: Firefox search plug-in. Can you tell me what it does and what are its advantages? And when we activate it, what happens?
(2008-01-01, 01:22 PM)Graeme Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently using CraKteR's Inline Thread Popups 2.0.3 on my forum and it works well for Firefox and Opera users, but it currently displays the message preview in a vertical column with one word in each line of the column when using Internet Explorer 6.0.

[Image: mybbimage.jpg]

Has anyone else come across this problem ? Does Internet Explorer 7.0 have the same issue ? Any resolution ?

Thanks.

Graeme

Same problem. If any image/picture inside thread, forum layout will broken..
But only happen with FireFox.
With Opera 9.50 and IE 7 work perfect Smile
I am having problems displaying your user groups legend plugin, are you able to help me. When enabled it has the section in change under board settings where you put group numbers so they do not appear, however, i cannot even see if this is working as it is not displayed on the forum, im guessing it should be under, 'Who is online'

Are you able to help me please :]?

Thanks
Does anyone know how to get this plugin working on 1.2.12?
Ive follwed instructions & the plugin is activated but it never shows a list on index.

I can only find a link for 'who has been online today' when I click 'whose online ' and bring up the full list. then the link for 'who has been online' is in that box.

'Online today 1.2.2
Shows users who has been online today on your page.'
Cant get it working Sad
(2008-06-30, 12:39 AM)peepo Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to get this plugin working on 1.2.12?
Ive follwed instructions & the plugin is activated but it never shows a list on index.

I can only find a link for 'who has been online today' when I click 'whose online ' and bring up the full list. then the link for 'who has been online' is in that box.

'Online today 1.2.2
Shows users who has been online today on your page.'
Cant get it working Sad

Because some templates were changed and some codes about plugin cant added there. You have to add some codes manually...
thanks mate. NiceeeeBig Grin
Are you up-dating any of your plug-ins CraKteR to work with 1.4?

Thanks
CraKteR hasn't been around for like x months now; so probably no;
Most popular ones i've updated for MyBB 1.4; http://www.mybbcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30
If there are others; PM or reply to this thread with the link of the MyBB 1.2.* version and i'll see what i/others? can do.