MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated my Search plug-in.
Search plug-in.
Should now work with IE 7.

I'm sorry judel for lack of feedback, I hadn't noticed your reply.
I'll update the readme.

For postbit.
Change it to:
<a href="usercp.php?action=quickaddbuddy&uid={$post['uid']}">Add to Buddy List</a>

What I meant with {useruidhere} was that it should be changed to whatever contains the users uid in that place.
Quote:What I meant with {useruidhere} was that it should be changed to whatever contains the users uid in that place.
How can that be, since we couldn't put a particular uid there to have it apply to everyone?? Though I'll try the new code you pasted above! Thanks!

EDIT: Hmmm...still goes to a blank page. Now there is nothing listed for uid...here is the url that leads to the blank page: http://www.mysite.com/forum/usercp.php?a...dbuddy&uid=
Most usually it's $user['uid'] which contains the proper uid of the user, I didn't mean that you should add an static uid in the template. I meant using an variable. like $user['uid']. You should check and see which variable which contains the users uid when you add it to some part of your templates.
Where would I check to find that variable?

edit: nevermind, I figured out what it was. Instead of {$user['uid']}, it's {$post['uid']} Big Grin
Same for all mybb users?
The variable will be the same yes, but it might be different from templates to templates. There should be in the templates where you try adding it. Look for $user['uid'] or a variable with ['uid'] at the end of it, or ['username'] for that matter.
That variable is taken from the database and sets the right uid to the link, $mybb->user['uid'] sets the uid of the user viewing it.
Yeah thanks! I figured it out as you were posting that! Big Grin
Great. Smile

I'm working on an punBB to MyBB convertor, it might be released today. I'm not sure as I need to check for more bugs.
judel Wrote:Where would I check to find that variable?

edit: nevermind, I figured out what it was. Instead of {$user['uid']}, it's {$post['uid']} Big Grin

$user['uid'] is the id of the current visitor; $post['uid'] is the id of the poster.
uh. You should use $mybb->user for visitors.

I was just guessing, as I didn't wanna login to check.
Sorry for that.
I think $post is just the variable used for the post bit. Has nothing to do with the poster! At least for the reason I needed to add the buddy list option to the post bit! Big Grin