MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I was posted you beat me to the answer answer Smile I guess I just need to decide now which I want more, advanced stats or the Online users. If I go back to the post where you ad a image coding will that correct the issue?
I have both those plugins and don't have a problem...at least after I added the colspan=""! What other plug ins do you have? Could you copy and paste what is in that template?

[attachment=3835]
judel Wrote:I just noticed something strange, Crakter. Seems that most (if not all) of your mods show up twice in the templates? Isn't that wrong? See screenshot:
It doesn't stop them from working as they should, but I just thought I'd ask! Big Grin
huh, huh and huh. You deactivated and activated again? This does not happen even though I activate and reactivate 10 times....

Hemi: Go to Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> Global Templates -> online_today_index
find:
<td class="tcat">
change to:
<td class="tcat" colspan="">
find:
<td class="trow1">
change to:
<td class="trow1" colspan="">
No, I didn't deactivate and reactivate any of yours. Just thought it strange that they are there twice on three different plug ins! Also strange that you couldn't recreate it.

And Hemi, I meant that you needed to modify your template by adding the bolded colspan="" in those two areas. Guess you didn't understand what I meant?? Big Grin
All I have under Global templates is global_boardmsg? :s
judel Wrote:No, I didn't deactivate and reactivate any of yours. Just thought it strange that they are there twice on three different plug ins! Also strange that you couldn't recreate it.
It's actually just one plugin with three templates. It's the "Show group details in User Profile" Plug-in, you can just delete the dupes.
hemi Wrote:All I have under Global templates is global_boardmsg? :s
That's not possible if you have online users today plugin activated Confused
Ok, I'm officially a noob, I turned the plugin off, I re-instated the plugin and shes working great. Thank you Smile
Um, I think I found a problem with the who's been online plugin. While I'm logged in, it shows that I've logged on in the past 24 hours, but as soon as I log out, my name disappears! See screenshot:

[attachment=3840]