MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CraKteR Wrote:I think I might have just mixed up a few variables.
Try this please.
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=350

hi, if i'm tryin' to change amount of days in CP the whole plug-in switches off Sad
why can't i see it in acp?i only see in the plugin manager,that's all!
leealex Wrote:hi, if i'm tryin' to change amount of days in CP the whole plug-in switches off Sad
The whole plug-in switches off? 0.o
xiaolin Wrote:why can't i see it in acp?i only see in the plugin manager,that's all!
Which plug-in are you talking about? Confused
CraKteR Wrote:
leealex Wrote:hi, if i'm tryin' to change amount of days in CP the whole plug-in switches off Sad
The whole plug-in switches off? 0.o
xiaolin Wrote:why can't i see it in acp?i only see in the plugin manager,that's all!
Which plug-in are you talking about? Confused

i mean it works but disappears. when i install your plugin the number of days is set to 1 and it shows today's event but if i change the number to 15 for example or 10 than it disappears and shows nothing at all, not today's, not becoming events.
p.s. sorry for my bad english, hope you understood me Rolleyes
what about my problem?
word counts, does not count the words and Wordcount Recount plugin can not activated.
leealex Wrote:what about my problem?
I don't have a fix atm.
Schumuckl Wrote:word counts, does not count the words and Wordcount Recount plugin can not activated.
You have to give me more to go on then that.. "can not activated" that doesn't say much. What's the error?

Does it not count the words? Are you sure? You looked in the database?
I aktiveate the plugin an the plug in is not aktivated. No Error message Sad
I look with the profiles in the threads and if I write a Post remain the counter with the same number.

Sorry but my english is cruelly
Schumuckl Wrote:I aktiveate the plugin an the plug in is not aktivated. No Error message Sad
I look with the profiles in the threads and if I write a Post remain the counter with the same number.

Sorry but my english is cruelly

The plugin goes to deactivated right after it has recounted. That's how it works.

I tested this myself many times before releasing so I'm not sure what is wrong.