MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, the who's online today mod. Here is a screen shot of ACP:

[attachment=3830]

What's weird is that when I go into modify settings, I get the same options as for the show groups in profiles. did these two get confused somehow?? I haven't even uploaded the show groups in profiles mod yet!
Who's online today mod doesn't have an settings groups assigned to it, that has to be something else Confused
Well, it showed up after I installed that mod. Maybe a ghost of something else? I just installed the show groups mod and that showed up correctly. I just deleted the other one! Everything seems to be working alright! Big Grin
That _has_ to be another mod.. I can't possibly think that has anything todo with that mod at all since it doesn't do anything with the settings at all :s :s :s
I'm confused.
Glad you got it working Smile
Wonderful Online users mod CraKteR, thank you very much. How can I fix this small issue however. Great Mod
I had the same problem. You have to go into your templates, modify global, modify online users and then add the bolded text below:

<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan=""><strong> {$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan=""><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
Thanks judel Smile
This is caused by another plugin. =)
I didn't need to modify that template because it's already there, hmmmm. Any other ideas?
I just noticed something strange, Crakter. Seems that most (if not all) of your mods show up twice in the templates? Isn't that wrong? See screenshot:

[attachment=3834]

It doesn't stop them from working as they should, but I just thought I'd ask! Big Grin

And that's strange Hemi, since I had to add that! What about in your index templates? I know i've had to update the index and the index who's online to compensate for other columns.