MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I had checked that 0.o
Oh well.
Fixed in 2.0.1
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=277
thank you.
Another release.
Users status in profile.
Shows the users status in their profiles.

Status in profile 1.0
Yet another release.

Usergroup additional images

This adds all of the additional usergroups images for an user in there posts and in there profile.
Thanks CraKteR for the GREAT plugins!
About the extra fields plugin,
1) I'd like to use the extra field inputs in only the "new thread" form, and not in the "new reply" form, as you have it setup.
2) I'd also like to have different fields for different forums (or maybe no extra fields at all in some forums).

Any help on how to accomplish those 2 is greatly appreciated, thanks!
1) So the field inputs would add to the thread table instead of the posts table aswell?
2) That's like........ Total rewriting of the plug-in :/
CraKteR Wrote:1) So the field inputs would add to the thread table instead of the posts table aswell?
2) That's like........ Total rewriting of the plug-in :/

1) Yes. Right now, as it stands, your plugin allows a member to use the extra fields when starting a new thread, AND when replying to that thread. I'd like the extra fields to be available only to the member starting the thread (OP). I hope I'm making myself clear here. Smile
2) Well I was thinking of adding a field to the extrafields table in the db that indicates what forum should the "extra field" appear in... Or would that not work? lol
I will have a look at it joesmith, I can't guarantee anything by this date. Smile

I'm sorry! It seems like everything has been struggling with me lately. I uploaded the wrong Important messages pack again.
I've had to rewrite it again so.
Anyways.
I've released 1.3 off it now.
Important messages
If you did not have any problems with 1.2 this is not needed if you don't want the new feature that is Smile
change log Wrote:* Added show for none
On the important messages, there is supposed to be a global setting? Where is it? I can't seem to figure out how to do that! Or am I missing the obvious? Big Grin
Damnit did I miss that ASWELL. What is happening to me. I'm so sorry.
Fixed up in 1.3.1
Important messages 1.3.1

Fixed also something else.
You only need to upload the admin file.