MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CraKteR Wrote:I'm glad you like it Smile
And also I love feedback so thank you Smile

I was thinking of making an new plug-in as well.
When an user registers, after he registers he will be redirected to an new page that states a bit of info about the board and also have an link to the help page and so on.
Just general info about how to use the forums and some tips on how to make things easier for himself.
I would love some input on it though. And if it will be used or not.

I like this idea... Something eles that might be useful (for big boards).. when a new user registers, they have to take a test about the forum rules Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:CraKteR you have too much time on your hands if your creating so many mods so fast Toungue
Yes - I'm a freelancer so I do have too much time Wink
It will all change next week probably so Smile
Anyways some of my plug-ins takes about 5 minutes to make and test though Wink

Also - I've written C++ for 2 years now and PHP for 6 months, I'm trying to learn alot about PHP and all it's functions and so on and the best way to make it OOP. Wink
Snowy Wrote:I like this idea... Something eles that might be useful (for big boards).. when a new user registers, they have to take a test about the forum rules Toungue
0.o
Test forum rules? uhm.. what?
OK, the important messages is showing for globally now! GREAT! But...uh...what is the point for "show for none"? LOL Wink
uhm, if you don't have time to finish the message and want to save it? Like an draft for example?
I just thought I might add it.
Example page of my new plug-in Smile
http://mcdcpp.net/test/registered.php
This is very customable, I will have an guide made for adding/changing things on there. Everything is set in the language file.
I'm not that good with explain to other people what todo when they've registered though so any input would be good Smile
Thats nice.

I will use it if it is released. Lots of members who registered on my board usually don't know what to do because they have yet to validate themselves and they don't understand the Permission Pages on the board.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I saw your Text Area resize 2.0.1, it it possible to get it work with Quick Reply?
Something like this...
[Image: ss1xj5.th.gif]
It's already working with Quick reply 0.o
Well on an standard MyBB template it does.
Add this under the textarea.
<br />
<input type=\"button\" value=\"+\" onclick=\"resize.textarea(1, 'message');\" />
<input type=\"button\" value=\"-\" onclick=\"resize.textarea(-1, 'message');\" />
CraKteR, trying to get in to the url you provided I get this:
MySQL error: 1052
Column: 'fid' in where clause is ambiguous
Query: SELECT t.tid, t.fid, f.password FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (t.fid=f.fid) WHERE fid NOT IN ('3') AND uid='1'
Yes - I was updating the plug-in Smile
Released 1.0.1 with an bug fix as well as counting posts and threads. Smile