MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New plug-in:
Quick buddylist
New plug-in:
An updated version of Nickmans Trash can forum.
Trash can forum
No core file modifications.
Awsome CraKteR!
Trash can forum 1.1.1 is out, fixed two small bugs.

Trash can forum
Which two bugs does it fix?  I know I came across a pretty big bug!  LOL

Quote:OK, there do seem to be bugs! I had a test member make a post and then delete it. The post did get sent to the trash can, but then I was sent to a no permission page, and now my test member can't make a post in that thread anymore. Also the deleted post is still being shown as the last post, even though it's not there anymore.
Fixed no permission thingy, fixed the last name column.
Unsure about the other bug..? It seems to work here. You wanna test it?

Anyways I released it. Trash can forum
OK, the new version seems to have fixed the problems I was having! Big Grin
Big bugs.

Updated so it works fully with moderation tools.

Trash can forum 1.2
Bah.
Another big error... o.o

Trash can forum 1.3
Crakter, you might want to verify you included the correct readme file with your new buddy plugin:

1) Upload buddylist.php to your inc/plugins directory.
2) Go and activate the plug-in in your admin CP -> Plugin Manager -> Wordcount
3) Your done.

I don't think it should say "Wordcount" under 2) and shouldn't there be more instructions on how this can be implemented?  You mention a code on how to put it in your post bit, but that's not mentioned in your readme?  Big Grin

Also, I put <a href="usercp.php?action=quickaddbuddy&uid={useruidhere}">Add to Buddy List</a> in my post bit and when you click it, a blank page comes up. The {useruidhere} doesn't change to anything, so I'm guessing that's the problem!