MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo Crakter,

i have your plugin eventsonindex propper working. I have some questions about it.

Is there a modification available who shows me the events of the calendar for some times in the future (1or2 weeks) ?
Is it difficult to modyfy it?
Will you get this as a suggest?

Best regards

Ulrich

Ahhh thanks for the Plugins !
(2008-08-08, 09:20 PM)Ulrich Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo Crakter,

i have your plugin eventsonindex propper working. I have some questions about it.

Is there a modification available who shows me the events of the calendar for some times in the future (1or2 weeks) ?
Is it difficult to modyfy it?
Will you get this as a suggest?

Best regards

Ulrich

Ahhh thanks for the Plugins !

Yes, actually it's very difficult because you won't know when a new month is starting or a new year is starting so you would have alot of checks just to get it to display right.

You are very welcomed.
idk if it's just me, but I'm not seeing your trash can plugin for 1.4? someone in another request asked where it was and someone replied that it was in post 486 in this thread, but I didn't see it..mind sharing the link again?
If anyone has the birthday plugin and want it updated. Can you upload it here or send it to me at crakter [at] gmail [dot] com
hmm, I was just thinking crakter, would it be possible to make a plugin that strips the first part of the url from youtube links, leaving the video's id and then wrapping it with youtube bbcode,
You mean automatically recognizing youtube and parse it as video and wrap it without [youtube]?
New Important messages Admin panel. Will be updated alot more (added WYSIWYG editor). Color picker will most likely be added aswell. More instructions and stuff.

[attachment=10475]
Updated the Birthday mailer plugin Smile
Thanks. Smile
Updated all my plugins to mybb mods. They just need to be accepted.