MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I didn't even get an email today. Would Michael's fix have interferred with your temp fix? I didn't do the first one, as he suggested to only do the last one on that thread.
Fixed in Birthday mailer 1.0.2
You don't have to deactive and activate again.
I don't believe it was that big of an bug as an user shouldn't change he's birthday date a day after he's birthday and still get the email.
Anyways fixed.
Well, as soon as I uploaded it, the birthday email went out! Big Grin I also changed the date to a few days out, to see if everything continues to work!
CraKteR Wrote:Hi there. Here are my plugins/mods Smile)

// MyBB 1.2.x series

1) Custom ErrorPage.
  • An error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Group details in user profiles

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Usergroup Legends

4) Users online today

5) Quotes

6) Autoset cookies paths - Which will set the cookie path automatical.

7) Autoset BBurl - Which will set the bburl automatically everytime an user visits (not in settings, dynamicly).

8) Important messages

9) Events on Index.

10) Extra fields

11) Stupid posts parser
  • Parses out multiple use of selectable characters.

12) Word Count.

13) Inline Thread popups.

14) Resizeable textareas using javascript.
In these templates.

Notepad normal:
Notepad resized:
Thread resize buttons:

15) Status in profile 1.0

16) Usergroup additional images

17) Restricted private messages

18) Forum stats in profile

19) Redirect on register

20) Multiple Reputations

21) Quick language changer

22) Active plug-ins

23) Firefox search plug-in

24) Birthday Mailer

25) Quick buddylist

26) Trash can forum

// MyBB 1.1.x series

1) Clear cookie url in footer with confirm option.

2) Multispace
  • This mod is to convert double spaces to "  " so it appears as an space in the added message.

Please add an comment if you use one/more of my mods.

wonderful god job.
Thank you Smile
Well, some strange goings on with the birthday mailer. I had changed my test account's birthday to the 23rd, but 20 birthday emails were sent out tonight! So I'll have to deactivate it for now! Sad
0.o. That might be because of people with other timezones are logging into the forum then another one with a different one again logs in and the birthday got deleted as done. I might have to make it a "static" time without timezones. So that won't happen.
Can you try my new one please?
Birthday mailer 1.0.3
i like your mods, it is very useful for many members
Glad you like them Smile
OK, I'll let you know in a couple days if your new birthday mailer plug in fixes the problem! Smile Thanks...