MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CraKteR's plugin list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. Here are my plugins/mods Smile)

// MyBB 1.4.x series

1) Autoset BBurl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Autoset cookies paths

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Birthday Mailer

4) Events on index

5) Forum stats in profile

6) Important messages

7) Multiple reputations

8) Redirect on register

9) Restricted private messages

10) Show group details

11) Show online today

12) Stupid posts

13) Trash can forum

14) Usergroup legends

15) Digg This!

16) Search plugin

Add as searchengine in browsers!

Please add an comment if you use one/more of my mods.
I find this plugin has too many errors Toungue bad attempt at a joke
Well what do you expect from an plugin designed to display errors Toungue
I think you should add the error numbers. Like "for file not found" it's 404. I think this may help if people write the errors in an other language and guests can't understand that language. Nice mod, though
Yea, I like your idea, so I just did it, updated in first post, with new screeny.
You need to deactivate and then reactivate the plugin to get it working if you already have installed it.

Thanks for your comment.
Thank you Big Grin

EDIT: Damn I knew it went too smooth, fixed the navigator.
LOL. Something in common with all programmers. There always a bug if it isnt terrificly hard to write it.

Anyways, great mod! I'll definately be using it
WoW thanks! I diden't expect anyone saying it's great. but thanks Smile

Here is another mod for you too Smile
Well look at my first post Smile)
However, excuse my lack of knowledge towards javascript.

It's the new hype. Run for your lifes! Wink
Simple one, no need for plugin.
Clear cookie url in footer with confirm option.

goto ACP -> Templates -> Modify / Delete -> *Your theme* -> footer -> edit.
add at top, if you don't wish to have it in your javascript (general.js) that iis, look under if you do want it there instead.
<script type="text/javascript">
function cookieConfirmation() {
	return confirm("Are you sure you wish to clear your cookies?");
}
</script>
if you wish to have it in the javascript general.js instead, add this code to the bottom of /jscripts/general.js.
function cookieConfirmation() {
	return confirm("Are you sure you wish to clear your cookies?");
}
Then find:
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">$lang->bottomlinks_syndication</a>

Add after:
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=clearcookies" onclick="return cookieConfirmation();">Clear cookies</a>
(Gah there is an bug with onclick in [php] tag on this forum)

and your done.

I just wondered, why have an clear cookie function but display it nowhere (exept help docs)

Hehe, the further out on the night it is, the smaller mods Toungue
If you want the Custom fields in UCP to work with the resize plugin, do this.
goto usercp.php
find:
$code = "<textarea name=\"profile_fields[$field]\" rows=\"6\" cols=\"30\" style=\"width: 95%\">$value</textarea>";
replace by:
			if(!isset($plugincache)) {
	$plugincache = $cache->read("plugins");
}
if($plugincache['active']['resize']) {
	$code = "<textarea id=\"$field\" name=\"profile_fields[$field]\" rows=\"6\" cols=\"30\" style=\"width: 95%\">$value
	<br />
	<div align=\"center\">
	<input type=\"button\" value=\"+\" onclick=\"resize.textarea(1, '$field');\" />
	<input type=\"button\" value=\"-\" onclick=\"resize.textarea(-1, '$field');\" />
	</div>";
} else {
	$code = "<textarea name=\"profile_fields[$field]\" rows=\"6\" cols=\"30\" style=\"width: 95%\">$value</textarea>";
}
This coulden't be done just by plugin.