MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
v 1.1.0 released:

Added option to disable users to change style of font.

If you not want this feature, you can skip this release.

Upgrade from 1.0.9

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
Before unistall copy (save) configuration information in some place (txt file etc.), you will need again miuna news server information again after install new version.
How to move sb from forum to portal? I tried moving {$miunashout} line from index template to portal template but the shoutbox disappears.
v 1.2.0 released:

Added option to show shoutbox in portal.

Upgrade from 1.1.0

Before unistall copy (save) configuration information in some place (txt file etc.), you will need again miuna news server information again after install new version.

(2015-03-14, 10:20 PM)gt72 Wrote: [ -> ]How to move sb from forum to portal? I tried moving {$miunashout} line from index template to portal template but the shoutbox disappears.

plz use new version. 1.2.0
Sorry for my bad english...I have installed this plugin, but I can't see the shout box in my forum...I think all steps are right...
(2015-03-15, 11:53 AM)Ireth Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my bad english...I have installed this plugin, but I can't see the shout box in my forum...I think all steps are right...

you aready check this post? http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1141994
if yes, so provide test admin account of your forum and your openshift account.
By far the best shout box for MyBB forums. Thanks for the hard work martec!
(2015-03-15, 12:02 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-15, 11:53 AM)Ireth Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my bad english...I have installed this plugin, but I can't see the shout box in my forum...I think all steps are right...

you aready check this post? http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1141994

I have reinstalled all and now works perfectly, thank you
(2015-03-15, 11:09 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]v 1.2.0 released:

Added option to show shoutbox in portal.

Upgrade from 1.1.0

(2015-03-14, 10:20 PM)gt72 Wrote: [ -> ]How to move sb from forum to portal?  I tried moving {$miunashout} line from index template to portal template but the shoutbox disappears.

plz use new version. 1.2.0

So many thanks, enabled succesfully.
so nice plugin work. but only one problem.

Shoutbox options page white Sad
[Image: 2pocf9c.png]
(2015-03-16, 08:59 AM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]so nice plugin work. but only one problem.

Shoutbox options page white Sad
[Image: 2pocf9c.png]

provide test account to i will check issue.

(2015-03-15, 02:52 PM)Dean0bi Wrote: [ -> ]By far the best shout box for MyBB forums. Thanks for the hard work martec!

(2015-03-15, 03:26 PM)Ireth Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-15, 12:02 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

I have reinstalled all and now works perfectly, thank you

thanks for feedback! Big Grin