MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would i remove some of these functions ?
Spoiler
Font Size
Font Name
LogOff
Also change the color of the background from white to black
[Image: e50ed54177f96a7964cb90463cf7500a.png]
(2015-10-12, 11:03 PM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]How would i remove some of these functions ?
Spoiler
Font Size
Font Name
LogOff
Also change the color of the background from white to black
[Image: e50ed54177f96a7964cb90463cf7500a.png]

about color in jscript/miuna/shoutbox/editor.css
and background in div.yuieditor-toolbar and div.yuieditor-group

font size and font name you can disable in Desactive style select? of plugin setting.

about spoiler and LogOff not possible...
you can try edit jscript/miuna/shoutbox/yui.editor.helper.js and jscript/miuna/shoutbox/miunashout.helper.js, but i not offer detail.
is there a way to at least remove the images of font font size spoiler etc? so people wont try to use them  just need to remove buttons

also how to make peoples usernames on shoutbox clickable like here
[Image: 5334a09631838ce6303969c94e1afaf9.gif]

if you click it goes to pm
if you right click you can open in new tab to go to the persons profile.

and also see who edited a message for example i edited that persons message and it showed i edited it if he edited his own message it would show he edited it.

[Image: 19f707187f75c672886d91981f69301c.png]

NOT MY SITE.
(2015-10-13, 12:39 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to at least remove the images of font font size spoiler etc? so people wont try to use them  just need to remove buttons

how already said in post above
font size and font name you can disable in Desactive style select? of plugin setting.
about spoiler and LogOff not possible...
you can try edit jscript/miuna/shoutbox/yui.editor.helper.js and jscript/miuna/shoutbox/miunashout.helper.js, but i not offer detail.

(2015-10-13, 12:39 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]also how to make peoples usernames on shoutbox clickable like here
[Image: 5334a09631838ce6303969c94e1afaf9.gif]

if you click it goes to pm
if you right click you can open in new tab to go to the persons profile.

not has this feature.

(2015-10-13, 12:39 AM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]and also see who edited a message for example i edited that persons message and it showed i edited it if he edited his own message it would show he edited it.

[Image: 19f707187f75c672886d91981f69301c.png]

NOT MY SITE.

not has this feature.
Would you take payments to configure the sb ? Like another sb from a site they are using miuna sb but they made a lot of configurations.
Possible to put html in the notice?
(2015-10-16, 10:06 PM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]Possible to put html in the notice?

Unfortunately not
Some themes it disappears from the index.php. I'd like to know how and what I add to the index template so it's back?
(2015-10-18, 02:47 AM)twisted-modz Wrote: [ -> ]Some themes it disappears from the index.php. I'd like to know how and what I add to the index template so it's back?

custom theme issue you need solve yourself or ask to theme developer. I not offer this type of support.
It's not my fault if theme creator not follow the default theme structure.
v 6.0.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 5.4 or below, you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 6.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 6.0.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0 is different of 5.4 or below. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0

Bug fixes:
- Fix auto reconnect issue. (Shoutbox not auto reconnect after lost connection). This fix issue that shoutbox stop work after xx minutes because of lost connection.
- Fix other small bugs. (active users etc)
- Code improvement. (This improve speed connection)

Upgrade from 5.7.0:

Upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 6.0.
Unistall old version, upload new version and install.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123