MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I do not wish to participate in this little war between you but I must say @Martec, I noticed you do not support
many plugin developed by you...
you do not meet certain topic even when you saw the issue, I think the least you can do is answer, the answer is positive or negative but at least it's an answer.

you do good plugin and I use some of them and it would be nice to see more support for them or at least have an answer when someone asks you a question about your plugins...

thank you for your work !
(2016-04-25, 12:28 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 12:21 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]100 users on raidforums? Funny meme. Raidforums hasn't hit over 100 people since approximately August 2015. Even with 20 users the shoutbox is practically unusable.

my forum has 20 user active, and work fine... so what you saying is lie.

(2016-04-24, 12:21 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]You need to understand we are only trying to help you, but since you give 0 cares then whatever..

what help? this is very funny...
for me ill-mannered people saying stupid thing.
I do not need that kind of help as I have said a thousand times.

(2016-04-24, 12:21 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]And vanissery doesn't even go on raidforums anymore. Why blacklist all people who have gone on raidforums?

of cource.... all ill-mannered people that posted here come from raidforums.

You don't seem to understand. The activity amount has nothing to do with the exploits. You could have a site with 3 people, or 300. Makes no difference. Vanissery posted some of the exploits a while ago.

Then I mentioned the ability to access shoutbox via a third-party client. That's also irrelevant to popularity of the site. You are just ignorant and unwilling to listen to anyone based on the sites they visit :Smile

I know vanissery pretty well, hes a really nice person. Perhaps there is some misconception because of a language barrier, I don't know, but he hasnt lashed out at you, or chew you out like I did. He's done nothing than just try and make your shoutbox greater than it is.
(2016-04-25, 07:22 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]You don't seem to understand. The activity amount has nothing to do with the exploits. You could have a site with 3 people, or 300. Makes no difference. Vanissery posted some of the exploits a while ago.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1218596
seriously i not know why i need repeat same thing several times.
i can made same thing in DVZ and Inferno. Only difference you need refresh page to see edit of message, because in DVZ and Inferno this not real time shoutbox. So why you only attack my product? What logic?

(2016-04-25, 07:22 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Then I mentioned the ability to access shoutbox via a third-party client. That's also irrelevant to popularity of the site. You are just ignorant and unwilling to listen to anyone based on the sites they visit :Smile

i said to you to change secret.
for me only possible if user has secret to use python to access shoutbox.
if can access without secret, you need check if this isn't issue in JWT or socketio-jwt. If issue in JWT or socketio-jwt you need report directly for them.
if you are absolute sure that issue in my code about possibility to use python, so you need report step in step to reproduce, i can't fix something that i can't reproduce.
@martec

1. How to ignore users? What is the method of ignoring users?

2. How to change notice colour?

3. How to allow use of MyCode?
(2016-04-29, 03:14 AM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]@martec

this use uid of user.

(2016-04-29, 03:14 AM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]2. How to change notice colour?

you can edit css. add color in notshow class of css in root/jscripts/miuna/shoutbox/style.css

(2016-04-29, 03:14 AM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]3. How to allow use of MyCode?

this plugin not support mycode.
(2016-04-29, 04:40 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-29, 03:14 AM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]@martec

this use uid of user.

(2016-04-29, 03:14 AM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]2. How to change notice colour?

you can edit css. add color in notshow class of css in root/jscripts/miuna/shoutbox/style.css

(2016-04-29, 03:14 AM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]3. How to allow use of MyCode?

this plugin not support mycode.

Thanks for reply Smile.

1. Is there anyway I can add a /kick option myself? Or too hard?

2. Anyway to make mod groups bypass anti-flood? Maybe something I could change myself?

3. I cannot find "notshow" in root/jscripts/miuna/shoutbox/style.css
(2016-04-25, 08:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 07:22 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Then I mentioned the ability to access shoutbox via a third-party client. That's also irrelevant to popularity of the site. You are just ignorant and unwilling to listen to anyone based on the sites they visit :Smile

if can access without secret, you need check if this isn't issue in JWT or socketio-jwt. If issue in JWT or socketio-jwt you need report directly for them.
if you are absolute sure that issue in my code about possibility to use python, so you need report step in step to reproduce, i can't fix something that i can't reproduce.

I can send you the exact code to be able to connect to the shoutbox via python. Changing the secret wouldn't do anything.

silly goose you
(2016-04-29, 08:34 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 08:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

I can send you the exact code to be able to connect to the shoutbox via python. Changing the secret wouldn't do anything.

silly goose you

ok if you have absolute sure that issue in my code that not need secret and this isn't issue in JWT or socketio-jwt, so you can provide steps to reproduce issue in my test forum in private folder.
@martec

2. Anyway to make mod groups bypass anti-flood? Maybe something I could change myself?

(2016-04-29, 10:23 PM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]@martec

1 - yes it's hard
2 - no, not possible in this version maybe in next major version
3 - you need add class by yourself