MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a problem: i can see the shoutbox but i can't send message, set the notice or view the number of active users...

how do i fix it?

Sincerely Miffot
(2015-06-07, 07:05 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 06:58 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]i check RockMongo is work. i see ppl use post and etc
but website shoutbox cant login

i not saying that if you can access RockMongo or not.
I saying if configuration of origin is correct in RockMongo, if not you need edit and restart server again.
If you not know how edit origin information in RockMongo, i recommend you delete application in openshift and setup again.

[Image: L2cLA4W.png]

@martec thanks so much m8.

i wrong side edit everytime. i edit wrong github.com server config.

Work now. Thanks again! Angel

New version not have this?

[Image: 2n0klli.png]

Q.Q
(2015-06-07, 08:09 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]New version not have this?

[Image: 2n0klli.png]

Q.Q

plz read more carefull all thing, You asking thing that already have an answer.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1162161

anyway i will try to put this again in next version, but i can't promise anything. Because, guest It has no way to be authenticated.

(2015-06-07, 08:04 PM)Miffot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have a problem: i can see the shoutbox but i can't send message, set the notice or view the number of active users...

how do i fix it?

Sincerely Miffot

what version you using? I will not give more support to 1.0 and 2.0 because of secure issue, so upgrade to 3.0 first.

so not appear anything?
you can registred in shout box? Appear message "You are registred. Now try login" after registred in shoutbox?
Is there a send button for 3.0? So when you type a shout, you can click send instead of pressing enter?

Thats the only thing I would request as when you are on a smart phone etc you sometimes need a button to press instead.
(2015-06-08, 08:59 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a send button for 3.0? So when you type a shout, you can click send instead of pressing enter?

Thats the only thing I would request as when you are on a smart phone etc you sometimes need a button to press instead.

no one requested this before...
so now only in next vers.
(2015-06-08, 09:40 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-08, 08:59 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a send button for 3.0? So when you type a shout, you can click send instead of pressing enter?

no one requested this before...
so now only in next vers.

That would be fantastic if that is something you could implement in the next version.

Thanks!
@martec 3.0 so good...
but only shoutbox login system so bad. Because ppls first login forum and net login shoutbox Sad
New version; ppls so low can login and use shoutbox.

Pls remove the access panel in the new version or manuel select.
(2015-06-09, 12:15 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]@martec 3.0 so good...
but only shoutbox login system so bad. Because ppls first login forum and net login shoutbox Sad

need register and login once...
after this shoutbox will try login automatically in next access.
sorry but not possible remove this. This is necessary because of secure question.

Or if several people request, i can crete another shoutbox (will be other product) that mix ajax and websocket. But i can't add PM system in this type of shout. Reason is simple, has possiblity in this type of shout (ajax and websocket mixed), read PM of another user. And of course, this type of shout will use more resource of your server, because when send new message etc. will be made using ajax. And increase too latence. Less than pure ajax shout, but will use more resource than miuna shoutbox yes will.
(2015-06-09, 04:01 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-09, 12:15 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]@martec 3.0 so good...

need register and login once...
after this shoutbox will try login automatically in next access.
sorry but not possible remove this. This is necessary because of secure question.

Or if several people request, i can crete another shoutbox (will be other product) that mix ajax and websocket. But i can't add PM system in this type of shout. Reason is simple, has possiblity in this type of shout (ajax and websocket mixed), read PM of another user. And of course, this type of shout will use more resource of your server, because when send new message etc. will be made using ajax. And increase too latence. Less than pure ajax shout, but will use more resource than miuna shoutbox yes will.
i have problem the shoutbox cannot login 
www.animekimi.com please try resgister and login in shoutbox and i can't login 
and how to make a volume to max automatically? 
thanks need help
(2015-06-10, 02:58 AM)HumanError Wrote: [ -> ]i have problem the shoutbox cannot login 
www.animekimi.com please try resgister and login in shoutbox and i can't login 
and how to make a volume to max automatically? 
thanks need help

when you register appear message "You are registred. Now try login."? If not appear, so has problem with configuration.
You puted correct value in origin when you setup Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.0? You restarted application?