MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
v 6.0.1 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 5.4 or below, you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 6.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 6.0.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0 is different of 5.4 or below. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0

Bug fixes:
- Fix issue that log (archive) not open in mobile phone.

Upgrade from 6.0.0:

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123
This thing works like a charm, seriously awesome!
(2015-10-23, 06:31 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]v 6.0.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 5.4 or below, you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 6.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 6.0.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0 is different of 5.4 or below. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0

Bug fixes:
- Fix auto reconnect issue. (Shoutbox not auto reconnect after lost connection). This fix issue that shoutbox stop work after xx minutes because of lost connection.
- Fix other small bugs. (active users etc)
- Code improvement. (This improve speed connection)

Upgrade from 5.7.0:

Upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 6.0.
Unistall old version, upload new version and install.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123

What are some good themes you know that it works with?
(2015-10-25, 02:55 AM)XaeVecs Wrote: [ -> ]This thing works like a charm, seriously awesome!

thanks for feedback. Big Grin

(2015-10-25, 10:07 PM)twisted-modz Wrote: [ -> ]What are some good themes you know that it works with?

this tested with default theme only.
Help, I can not set user and password. Miuna Shoutbox (6.0.1)
[Image: XJaueQk.png]
(2015-11-02, 04:10 PM)Sinaloense Wrote: [ -> ]Help, I can not set user and password. Miuna Shoutbox (6.0.1)
[Image: XJaueQk.png]

because not need more... you need put Miuna Shoutbox Secret...
and this translation you are using is not compatible with 6.0.1.

[Image: kkXnFg9.png]

of course not forgot to upgrade Miuna Shoutbox server to 6.0, not work with 5.4. (read first post for more detail how install server 6.0)
Oooo thanks  Blush
the shoutbox causes my SSL lock come off any way to fix it?
[Image: 1f0c64d0acc2380b79cd9ab4461c7496.gif]
(2015-11-11, 03:41 PM)luciferakasatan Wrote: [ -> ]the shoutbox causes my SSL lock come off any way to fix it?
[Image: 1f0c64d0acc2380b79cd9ab4461c7496.gif]

i checked in my test forum that used SSL, and not has any issue.

https://martec.ml/test/index.php (user: test ; pass: test123)
need create account, but not required activation.

so for me not related with this plugin.
you were right and how would i make a file uploader like you did with the image uploader? i want it to do exactly like it does with imgur just uploads any type of files to another server and copys the download link to the text box