MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-12-23, 11:02 PM)heluder Wrote: [ -> ]whats wrong?
http://puu.sh/m6uhe/06373dac09.png

??
i not understand anything...
After install the settings section so I can not enter
sorry for my bad English
(2015-12-24, 12:33 PM)heluder Wrote: [ -> ]After install the settings section so I can not enter
sorry for my bad English

Settings of Miuna Shoutbox are in Configuration, not in Plugins.
/admin/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change
(2015-12-24, 12:53 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-24, 12:33 PM)heluder Wrote: [ -> ]After install the settings section so I can not enter
sorry for my bad English

Settings of Miuna Shoutbox are in Configuration, not in Plugins.
/admin/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change

ooo thx sir
Thanks all users that using this shoutbox:

New notice: 7.0.0 is planned

7.0.0 is planned and will release in Q2 ~ Q3 of 2016

New features in 7.0.0 (planned):

- Edited user
- Load more old messages when move scroll bar to first message with user level setting (on/off) (maybe this feature will postpone to next version (8.0.0))
- Add user level setting to auto load image
- Link support to notice

FAQ:

Q: I can sugest other feature?
A: You can, but will include only in 8.0.0 that planned only in Q4 of 2016 ~ Q1 of 2017, and only relevance request will include in list of 8.0.0

Q: Why development of this is very slow?
A: Because this is free, and i only used this is one forum and i have other forum with other projects that has higher priority, so priority of this is very low.

Q: This new feature you will add too in Rin Shoutbox?
A: Probably yes
v 7.0.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 6.0 or below, you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 7.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 7.0.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 7.0 is different of 5.4 or below. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 7.0

New features:
- Edited user
- Add user level setting to auto load image
- Link support to notice

Upgrade from 6.0.1:

Upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 7.0.
Unistall old version, upload new version and install.

Demo of new version:

https://martyan.xyz/test/

User: test
pass: test123
How do I change servers?
(2016-01-03, 10:22 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]How do I change servers?

delete application in openshift and create again (follow installation guide of first post of this thread to install server)...

Ps. you will lost all messages in shoutbox with upgrade process.
The shoubox is still so vulnerable to so many type of attacks...
People can send messages via pm but it will look like its not a PM to people and just a normal message...
People can bypass the stupid anti flood system and flood as much as they want as they only have to reconnect send 5 messages in 1 second and reconnect or have multiple tabs.

Why dont you store IPs and actually make this shoutbox good?
I can give you code from my shoutbox I want everyone else to have a good Miuna shoutbox with commands such as /help and having ips saved so when someone does /ip {UID} it will get any stored IPs.
You can just store ips also to ban people but that may be too far fetched.

But what I do is I save ips and I use server side anti spam when someone spams message it will not save it and they have to retype it...
I also have more than 1 tab to speak on the shoutbox and these tabs are for staff members, I have multiple staff ranks that can do different things because one rank being able to prune and all that is just so bad...

Anyways @martec Thanks for your development of this shoutbox please contact me to make it better <3.