MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
never mind figured it out Smile
v 3.2.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 3.5. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 3.2 or 3.5.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.5 is different of 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.2. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.5

New features:
- Small improvement in login progress
- Small improvement in Anti flood system
- Read mode to guest returned.
- Added shout button
[Image: P1x5mr3.png]

Ps. Read mode to guest is very limited. Edited messages or deleted messages not automatically updated in read mode.

Upgrade from 3.0.0:

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123

Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.5 Released:

Ps. Only new version of server released.
This is exactly samething of version 3.2, so if you already has 3.2 so you don't need upgrade to this version.
This version only made installation of server more easy.

In this version not need more add origin. Instead now only need put link of your forum. The server will automatically convert to origin.

And during the installation of server will provide to you link to server and socket.io address, some users had difficulty getting these values.

[Image: kyh3vko.png]
[Image: cI58kaW.png]
How can I change the background color of the shoutbox?
(2015-06-13, 08:28 AM)tammer123 Wrote: [ -> ]How can I change the background color of the shoutbox?

you can edit css of shoutbox.
css of shoutbox in root/jscripts/miuna/shoutbox/style.css

After edit you need clear cache of your brownser and if you using cloudflare, you need clear cache of cloudflare too.
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/...e-my-cache-
spanish translaation for Miuna Shoutbox 3.0 version

i will translate new versions asap.
(2015-06-13, 12:29 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]spanish translaation for Miuna Shoutbox 3.0 version

i will translate new versions asap.

thanks...
when you released translation to 3.2 i will put in http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ns&pid=385
IT's doing the skipping line and not showing the images thing, and all my information is correct. Help please?
(2015-06-13, 05:06 PM)Dragonexsperm Wrote: [ -> ]IT's doing the skipping line and not showing the images thing, and all my information is correct. Help please?

provide test admin account and openshift account (send PM).
One question. You using Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.5? Because, setup 3.5 is very easy.
(2015-06-13, 05:35 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-13, 05:06 PM)Dragonexsperm Wrote: [ -> ]IT's doing the skipping line and not showing the images thing, and all my information is correct. Help please?

One question. You using Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.5? Because, setup 3.5 is very easy.

PM'd you info and 3.5
(2015-06-13, 05:43 PM)Dragonexsperm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-13, 05:35 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

PM'd you info and 3.5

for me work fine...
you need register and login first

[Image: I85j1dM.png]