MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bZzqO9M.png]

Where do I edit the colors of the shoutbox? I need to change the white so it matches my theme.
(2016-01-24, 11:03 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bZzqO9M.png]

Where do I edit the colors of the shoutbox? I need to change the white so it matches my theme.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1163474
(2016-01-25, 01:49 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 11:03 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bZzqO9M.png]

http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1163474

Thank you!
Is it possible to add auto prune feature on desired hour?
Hi @martec, I updated today Miuna to 7.5.0 and I have problem with bad word filters - it doesn't work.

Here is my word fillters' list:

[Image: Rcys8M7.png]

[Image: l6W9u7c.png]

Why it does not work? It is possible that my bad word list is too long? Because as you can see I have very looooooong list.

I add bad words after installed miuna shoutbox. It does matter?
(2016-01-26, 10:28 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @martec, I updated today Miuna to 7.5.0 and I have problem with bad word filters - it doesn't work.

Here is my word fillters' list:

Why it does not work? It is possible that my bad word list is too long? Because as you can see I have very looooooong list.

I add bad words after installed miuna shoutbox. It does matter?

you readed this post carefully? http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1203901
You need made successful change in bad word filter in acp after running new version of this plugin. And only previous sucessful change is send to miuna server, and not last change. Reason I already explained in link above.

so you need check if new version running, after you need made successful change of bad of filter in acp to activate the feature.

and you need check if feature shout new post and new thread work with your installation. if this two feature not work for you, so unfortunately bad word filter feature not will work too.
Eee... o.O

Works o.O

I did nothing and now works o.O

[Image: vxa9pGf.png]

And message about creating new thread also working:

[Image: n7JRRet.png]

Maybe it needed more time?

I already have about 630 bad words on list so if the "last" don't work it is still fine for me.

Update: yes I see that it need more time because I create for test bad word "TEST" with replace "HEHEHEHEHEH" and deleted it. Now when bad filters works on Miuna this testing bad word still appear - but only on Miuna. If I want update the bad word list on the miuna server I need change something on the forum's bad word list, right? I need add or remove something or I can just edit few bad wrods?
(2016-01-27, 01:21 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it needed more time?

maybe... because this is depend communication speed with your server and miuna shoutbox server.

(2016-01-27, 01:21 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Update: yes I see that it need more time because I create for test bad word "TEST" with replace "HEHEHEHEHEH" and deleted it. Now when bad filters works on Miuna this testing bad word still appear - but only on Miuna. If I want update the bad word list on the miuna server I need change something on the forum's bad word list, right? I need add or remove something or I can just edit few bad wrods?

when you made successful change (edit, delete, add) yes will update  the bad word list with previous successful change on the miuna server

EDIT: only new shout will affect, with update. old shout not affect more. Because, miuna server check first with list before save in DB. So shout that already saved in DB, not affected with update.
Yea I know that, this is naturally that won't update shouts saved in DB.

But if only last added position (I mean last modification, not last element on the word filter list because they are not ordered by date) is not affect on Miuna so can I for example always as last add something like this:

[Image: N2top3S.png]

I don't know how to explain. For example now I have a lot of bad words on the list but I would like add new bad word and I know that last modification is not affect for miuna so first I add my new bad word and as second I add something like that [this not affect for miuna] ? And every time when I want update the list I remove this [this not affect for miuna], add new bad word, and again add [this not affect for miuna]. Why? Because it is easy to find on the list and if I remove it, add it, remove it, add it then it should be always on the end of last modification, right?
(2016-01-27, 01:44 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Because it is easy to find on the list and if I remove it, add it, remove it, add it then it should be always on the end of last modification, right?

exactly.