MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-25, 04:23 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]~

so good luck with DVZ shoutbox.
bye too.

you know what people making this so ban this user...
i'm has other projects, i not has time to customize for each user, if not satisfied or not want pay so use other options. I'm not know what shoutbox has what you saying in edit feature. Time out to edit? Limit number of edit time? What? Has in other shoutbox? Then prove, show part of the code of another shoutbox that does this (Time out to edit? Limit number of edit time?). This make this exploit software and another that not has feature too? What? Why i need hear something like? This is work of moderator, to moderate forum. Your forum not has moderator and rules? You not ban user that spam your forum and in shoutbox?

If has problem in anti flood in send new shout (not edit), so show steps to reproduce. Probably user reconnect and connect in shoutbox several time in this case ok, i will try fix, but about add number of times of edit, or time out to edit this is customization feature so pay if you need this. About feature that has in other shoutbox like group that can edit, yes this i will add in next version.

People not know how ask thing. If only said, pelase add feature number of times of edit, I probably would have added in the next version list. But prefers flame work of others saying exploit. So lost all chances to i add this free.
(2016-02-25, 07:58 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

bye too.

i'm has other projects, i not has time to customize for each user, if not satisfied or not want pay so use other options. I'm not know what shoutbox has what you saying in edit feature. Time out to edit? Limit number of edit time? What? Has in other shoutbox? Then prove, show part of the code of another shoutbox that does this (Time out to edit? Limit number of edit time?). This make this exploit software and another that not has feature too? What? Why i need hear something like? This is work of moderator, to moderate forum. Your forum not has moderator and rules? You not ban user that spam your forum and in shoutbox?

If has problem in anti flood in send new shout (not edit), so show steps to reproduce. Probably user reconnect and connect in shoutbox several time in this case ok, i will try fix, but about add number of times of edit, or time out to edit this is customization feature so pay if you need this. About feature that has in other shoutbox like group that can edit, yes this i will add in next version.

People not know how ask thing. If only said, pelase add feature number of times of edit, I probably would have added in the next version list. But prefers flame work of others saying exploit. So lost all chances to i add this free.

>I won't fix an exploit for free

Love how we bring this to you to try to help, since this script breaks your shoutbox

Have fun 

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]var newMsg = 'Nice Support Martec';[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]var newMsgString = '';[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif] [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]var messageIds = [];[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif] [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]$('div[data-uid="your uid here"').each(function() {[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]    messageIds.push($(this).attr('data-ided'));[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]});[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]var lastMsgId = messageIds[messageIds.length-1];[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]$.each(newMsg.split(''), function(i, letter) {[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]    setTimeout(function() {[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]        newMsgString = newMsgString + letter;[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]        socket.emit('updmsg', {id:lastMsgId, newmsg:newMsgString});[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]    }, 100*i);[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=x-small][font=Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', monospace, serif]});[/font][/size][/color]

(2016-02-25, 07:58 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

bye too.

>I won't fix an exploit for free

Love how we bring this to you to try to help, since this script breaks your shoutbox

Have fun 

var newMsg = 'Nice support Martec';
var newMsgString = '';

var messageIds = [];

$('div[data-uid="your uid here"').each(function() {
    messageIds.push($(this).attr('data-ided'));
});

var lastMsgId = messageIds[messageIds.length-1];

$.each(newMsg.split(''), function(i, letter) {
    setTimeout(function() {
        newMsgString = newMsgString + letter;
        socket.emit('updmsg', {id:lastMsgId, newmsg:newMsgString});
    }, 100*i);
});
(2016-02-25, 08:10 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]~

and?
i  not know why i need repeat samething several time...
show part of code if any other shoutbox has any limitation in relation with edit feature...
only thing that has in other shoutbox is group that can edit. And i said several time, this i will add in next release.

you think not possible in other shoutbox too?

i need show again part of code of DVZ shoutbox? and you don't understand what mean? http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1209658
so you not understand anything of programing.

i will not lost more time with you or clone user of Predatorz. It's wast of time.

And i not need prove anything, any user that need know who saying true or lie, only need check part of code of DVZ shoutbox and Inferno. Of cource need understand programing, that appear you not understand anything.

And i not has any obligation to give support for user that not respect developer. Especially a user like you who defames work of others.
Yeah I use this Shoutbox and its nice and all it just keeps getting hacked
(2016-02-26, 03:00 AM)Based_Stick141 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I use this Shoutbox and its nice and all it just keeps getting hacked

other clone of Predatorz and Vanissery.... lol... credibility zero with 1 post only.
Nope what hes saying is true.
This Guy Obviously Does Not Speak English too well,
(2016-02-26, 04:28 AM)TechPony11 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope what hes saying is true.

true?
it's joke? lol....

so same post for you http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1209849

and say to Predatorz and Vanissery that call members of your forum not will affect me.
@martec by the way, I heard that you work on new plugin for CKEditor. It is already finished?

And about Miuna... It is possible to... How to say it... It is possible to move archive to another page? I mean not in small window but in new diffrent page, something like this (it is big screenshot):

[Image: qJyNT26t.png]

I am just asking. I just think if this is possible then maybe you make it in the future. To be honest now archive is hard to read.

PS: And add pagination on the new page. Not only next and prev buttons.
(2016-02-26, 10:23 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]@martec by the way, I heard that you work on new plugin for CKEditor. It is already finished?

And about Miuna... It is possible to... How to say it... It is possible to move archive to another page? I mean not in small window but in new diffrent page, something like this (it is big screenshot):

[Image: qJyNT26t.png]

I am just asking. I just think if this is possible then maybe you make it in the future. To be honest now archive is hard to read.

PS: And add pagination on the new page. Not only next and prev buttons.

i will put in list of to do.

edit: sorry but pagination not will possible in next version. maybe in future.