MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-07-24, 02:23 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-24, 02:17 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]It says:
ERROR: undefined
DISCONNECTED

Sad

so has problem in firewall or proxy with port 8443
Or her ISP blocking port 8443

Ok, so nothing chat Sad Also Miuna News uses this port?
(2015-07-24, 02:51 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-24, 02:23 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-24, 02:17 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]It says:
ERROR: undefined
DISCONNECTED

Sad

so has problem in firewall or proxy with port 8443
Or her ISP blocking port 8443

Ok, so nothing chat Sad Also Miuna News uses this port?

of course. Openshift use 8443 port. https://help.openshift.com/hc/en-us/arti...-OpenShift-

i don't understand. Why nothing chat? Because of one user of your of forum that not know how open one port in firewall?
She is at work, can't ask to IT responsible of the company to open a port just for my small forum Big Grin It is a corporate firewall
Hey guys, how do I change the background color of the miuna shoutbox, because it's currently white at the moment?
v 5.5.0 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 5.3 or below, you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 5.4. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 5.4.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 5.4 is different of 5.3 or below. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 5.3

New feature:
- Added option to default vol (min, medium, max) in ACP
- Added option to only sound in mention shout.

Changed:
- Change color picker to same thing used in Yui Editor, reason for this that MS IE11, Edge and Apple Safari not support input type="color" (F.u.c.k MS, Apple, IE, Edge and Safari).

Upgrade from 5.4.2:

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
Before unistall copy (save) configuration information in some place (txt file etc.), you will need again miuna shoutbox server information again after install new version.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123

(2015-07-24, 09:21 PM)xHasherzx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, how do I change the background color of the miuna shoutbox, because it's currently white at the moment?

You need edit css in jscripts/miuna/shoutbox/style.css

(2015-07-24, 04:04 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]She is at work, can't ask to IT responsible of the company to open a port just for my small forum Big Grin It is a corporate firewall

this is normal.
companies normally block port for skype, use proxy to block facebook etc...
her should use at home and not at work.
Traduccion al español de la version 5.5.0

Spanish translation of the version 5.5.0
(2015-07-25, 11:18 PM)Sinaloense Wrote: [ -> ]Traduccion al español de la version 5.5.0

Spanish translation of the version 5.5.0

thanks...
translate too this string $l['miunashoutbox_mentsound_msg'] = 'Only on @ replies';

thanks.
Sorry, already this edited.
Thanks for that, one last thing... How do I configure the time on the shoutbox properly, in the Plugins section?
in the plugin section > miuna shoutbox > time zone
Edit this.