MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not working on my (FLAT) Theme

plz help me
Miuna Shoutbox working without any problem with Chrome but it stuck with firefox. I can't add shouts and see the active users in firefox. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.
So basically it won't work in phones, safari or IE.. that will be a issue.

isnt this inferno shoutbox, just using sockets?
(2015-05-09, 12:10 PM)non Wrote: [ -> ]This is not working on my (FLAT) Theme

plz help me

I won't give support to theme that not follow default structure of default theme.

(2015-05-10, 02:52 AM)vipula Wrote: [ -> ]Miuna Shoutbox working without any problem with Chrome but it stuck with firefox. I can't add shouts and see the active users in firefox. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.

sorry but... All development of this plugin made using firefox and not chrome. I doesn't like chrome. So working in chrome and not work with firefox so probably problem with your settings.

(2015-05-16, 07:55 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]So basically it won't work in phones, safari or IE.. that will be a issue.

what?
test first before to said something.
No one reported that not work with mobilephone, IE and safari.

(2015-05-16, 07:55 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]isnt this inferno shoutbox, just using sockets?

this is totally different with inferno. You can compare code.
(2015-05-17, 12:21 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-09, 12:10 PM)non Wrote: [ -> ]This is not working on my (FLAT) Theme

plz help me

I won't give support to theme that not follow default structure of default theme.

(2015-05-10, 02:52 AM)vipula Wrote: [ -> ]Miuna Shoutbox working without any problem with Chrome but it stuck with firefox. I can't add shouts and see the active users in firefox. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.

sorry but... All development of this plugin made using firefox and not chrome. I doesn't like chrome. So working in chrome and not work with firefox so probably problem with your settings.

(2015-05-16, 07:55 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]So basically it won't work in phones, safari or IE.. that will be a issue.

what?
test first before to said something.
No one reported that not work with mobilephone, IE and safari.

(2015-05-16, 07:55 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]isnt this inferno shoutbox, just using sockets?

this is totally different with inferno. You can compare code.

you said you wont support them so i assumed so Toungue

i'll try to install it now ^.^

Is this correct?

[Image: wocBUlp.png]

Won't submit any shouts.

[Image: XoHxPPr.gif]
(2015-05-17, 12:26 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Won't submit any shouts.

??
i can't see input bar in this image...

(2015-05-17, 01:06 PM)trafikci258 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks @martec

thanks for feedback!
(2015-05-17, 01:29 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-17, 12:26 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Won't submit any shouts.

??
i can't see input bar in this image...

(2015-05-17, 01:06 PM)trafikci258 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks @martec

thanks for feedback!

http://i.imgur.com/kyvHrg8.gif

If you want I can send you login information, let me know what you need and I'll send some dollars in bitcoin..

[Image: DXow4Cn.gif]
[Image: n7jDvN.png]

help me please
(2015-05-17, 02:18 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]If you want I can send you login information, let me know what you need and I'll send some dollars in bitcoin..

so provide test admin account of your forum, pin and access of your openshift

(2015-05-17, 03:02 PM)danqer23 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: n7jDvN.png]

help me please

this happen only when using mobile theme? or happen too with default theme?