MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-06, 03:27 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-05, 05:10 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]@martec deleting of a message not working. Double click on message > Delete > Yes but message still be in shoutbox.

In Javascript console there isn't any error.

i will investigate

Any news?
(2016-10-09, 10:34 AM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 03:27 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-05, 05:10 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]@martec deleting of a message not working. Double click on message > Delete > Yes but message still be in shoutbox.

In Javascript console there isn't any error.

i will investigate

Any news?

try miuna server 9.2 https://github.com/martec/Miuna-Shoutbox-Server-Heroku
Thanks. Now works well.
If i download the miuna shoutbox websocket server, run it with node.js on either my vps or on my computer and configured it to link to my website, would it work as if I can fully configure or customize how it functions?
(2016-10-13, 01:28 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]If i download the miuna shoutbox websocket server, run it with node.js on either my vps or on my computer and configured it to link to my website, would it work as if I can fully configure or customize how it functions?

yes possible...
you need edit port and mongodburl variable with setting of your server
i update old version but got error Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token.
(2016-10-13, 06:28 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]i update old version but got error Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token.

reply all questions below...
reply all questions without exceptions:

1- you readed first post and follow install guide?
2- installed too Miuna shoutbox server in openshift?
3- tested with default theme?
4- appear javascript error? if not know how see javascript error so check https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3 only) and post here javascript error.
5- repeat step 4 too with default theme if you using custom theme.
6- You restarted Miuna server in openshift after setup of Miuna server?
1- i did all the individual
2- i tried openshift and other
3- i tested default theme same error
4- i check but no have error
5- i check
6- many time reset but dont work

old version realy good work but new version not.
(2016-10-14, 07:10 AM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]1-  i did all the individual
2- i tried openshift and other
3- i tested default theme same error
4- i check but no have error
5- i check
6- many time reset but dont work

old version realy good work but new version not.

so give me admin test account, openshift account and ftp account to check in http://martyan.xyz/test/forumdisplay.php?fid=3 (Support of Miuna Shoutbox folder), this is private folder.

user: test
pass: test123

you need create account, but activation is not required.
I'm getting the same error with the new version. I was using 5.5 until today. Now I'm getting "expired token. refresh to obtain a new token," and pressing enter when entering text just creates a new line rather than sends the shout.