MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-11, 05:24 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Now shouts works good but still Private Messagess on my ShoutBox doesn't work.

Can you help with that?
Because people start asking about why PM doesn't work and I don't know what to do with that.

can explain better?
in old version work PM system?

in my test site PM system of shoutbox work for you? not work only in your site?
(2016-05-12, 04:22 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-11, 05:24 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Now shouts works good but still Private Messagess on my ShoutBox doesn't work.

Can you help with that?
Because people start asking about why PM doesn't work and I don't know what to do with that.

can explain better?
in old version work PM system?

in my test site PM system of shoutbox work for you? not work only in your site?

Idolwszutrab7 is in the job so i answer you,

in the old version PM system worked correctly.

it's problem only with our Miunabox. 

PW appear here:
[Image: Zrzut%20ekranu%202016-05-12%2009.58.48.png?dl=0]

but not appear here:
[Image: Zrzut%20ekranu%202016-05-12%2009.58.55.png?dl=0]

and messeges which i send to random person not reach to that person. This is affect  all users
(2016-05-12, 08:15 AM)Ura Wrote: [ -> ]Idolwszutrab7 is in the job so i answer you,

in the old version PM system worked correctly.

it's problem only with our Miunabox. 

PW appear here:
[Image: Zrzut%20ekranu%202016-05-12%2009.58.48.png?dl=0]

but not appear here:
[Image: Zrzut%20ekranu%202016-05-12%2009.58.55.png?dl=0]

and messeges which i send to random person not reach to that person. This is affect  all users

so please offer to me follow informations below in private folder of http://martyan.xyz/test/

- test admin account
- test common user account
- openshift account
(2016-05-13, 03:04 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]so please offer to me follow informations below in private folder of http://martyan.xyz/test/

- test admin account
- openshift account

I post everyhting in topic "HaiHai.pl" on your Test's Board.
Please check that thread.

And one more thing @martec. One of my administrators also register on your Test's Board so please give him access to my topic on Your board. His login is Ura. He can do everything like me so if I am not available then just ask him. Do you understand?

(2016-05-13, 08:33 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]And one more thing @martec. One of my administrators also register on your Test's Board so please give him access to my topic on Your board. His login is Ura. He can do everything like me so if I am not available then just ask him. Do you understand?

I need two account to made test of PM...
So please give too
(2016-05-14, 12:32 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-13, 08:33 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]And one more thing @martec. One of my administrators also register on your Test's Board so please give him access to my topic on Your board. His login is Ura. He can do everything like me so if I am not available then just ask him. Do you understand?

I need two account to made test of PM...
So please give too

Give me access to Idolwszutab7 topic and i send you login and password to 2nd acc.
(2016-05-14, 12:53 AM)Ura Wrote: [ -> ]Give me access to Idolwszutab7 topic and i send you login and password to 2nd acc.

create other topic inside of private folder with only secound test account.
@martec if i could create this topic, but i can't
(2016-05-14, 01:19 AM)Ura Wrote: [ -> ]@martec if i could create this topic, but i can't

use this link http://martyan.xyz/test/newthread.php?fid=3
@martec yhym, i posted the topic