MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK.
Easy Smile

And I think it won't work before because server needed more time for my list because I created about 630 bad words in phpMyAdmin via SQL tool (I added after that manually one bad word "TEST" but still does not worked so I post here). Now I add one more bad word from ACP and works immediately.

Sorry for worry you and thx for quick reply.

Regards.
Just a reccomendation. I would do it myself but i don't know orange about javascript.

Anyway. For the brand new "Edited by ___" function. Is there a way you can make it easier to notice

For example, have the text be italicized, smaller, and showing the rank / color of the person

[Image: 61417375f7a4f94aa6a7e8dea5356e6a.png]

Something like this.

I do know it is possible, since a friend of mine has done it but I feel bad personally asking him to do this for me.

Kind regards,

Vanissery
(2016-01-24, 02:25 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 02:15 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 02:11 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Martec. Me again.

I don't know if this is a client issue but for me. My shoutbox auto image load is broken

every time i post an image ending with '.png' or '.jpg' it ends up just being a link.

After i edit the message though it fixes itself

Here is an example

[Image: 87c50695884d4f434522027d8f9a02d6.png]

is there any fix for this?

you marked option below? "load image link?"

[Image: 0gP3LNr.png]

oh...
that worked.

Is there any way to make it a default though?

You can just edit the code to do this, I have done this on my copy of Miuna Shoutbox.
Also Added Webm Support e.t.c
This shoutbox is very flexible I just do not add many changes to it because every time an update is released I have to change stuff.

(2016-01-27, 04:35 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reccomendation. I would do it myself but i don't know orange about javascript.

Anyway. For the brand new "Edited by ___" function. Is there a way you can make it easier to notice

For example, have the text be italicized, smaller, and showing the rank / color of the person

Something like this.

I do know it is possible, since a friend of mine has done it but I feel bad personally asking him to do this for me.

Kind regards,

Vanissery

It is possible, but the work to do it is really not worth the time spent doing it.
I did it on my miuna but it was server sided and I just can not be bothered to change the code on the server.
(2016-01-27, 11:23 AM)Predatorz Wrote: [ -> ]You can just edit the code to do this, I have done this on my copy of Miuna Shoutbox.

i will release 7.5.1 to put this option checked in default...
and appear that this option not work correctly... sometimes, images load even when the option is unchecked. I not know why, i need investigate.
(2016-01-27, 11:23 AM)Predatorz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 02:25 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 02:15 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24, 02:11 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Martec. Me again.

I don't know if this is a client issue but for me. My shoutbox auto image load is broken

every time i post an image ending with '.png' or '.jpg' it ends up just being a link.

After i edit the message though it fixes itself

Here is an example

[Image: 87c50695884d4f434522027d8f9a02d6.png]

is there any fix for this?

you marked option below? "load image link?"

[Image: 0gP3LNr.png]

oh...
that worked.

Is there any way to make it a default though?

You can just edit the code to do this, I have done this on my copy of Miuna Shoutbox.
Also Added Webm Support e.t.c
This shoutbox is very flexible I just do not add many changes to it because every time an update is released I have to change stuff.

(2016-01-27, 04:35 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reccomendation. I would do it myself but i don't know orange about javascript.

Something like this.

Kind regards,

Vanissery

It is possible, but the work to do it is really not worth the time spent doing it.
I did it on my miuna but it was server sided and I just can not be bothered to change the code on the server.

stfu give me the code pls <3

again I know that you can edit the code for that. I just don't know jack about javascript, and it doesn't seem to be in the PHP

ily pred
(2016-01-27, 02:47 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]stfu give me the code pls <3

again I know that you can edit the code for that. I just don't know jack about javascript, and it doesn't seem to be in the PHP

ily pred

in server.js
find:
data["tk_eduser"] = socket.decoded_token.username;

replace:
data["tk_eduser"] = socket.decoded_token.user;

about italic you need edit style.css

and font size is already smaller [Image: 5TMohsC.png]
if not in your installation or you not uploaded all files correctly, or cache issue of your brownser, or if you using cloudflare need clear cache of cloudflare too.
(2016-01-27, 02:57 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-27, 02:47 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]stfu give me the code pls <3

ily pred

in server.js
find:
data["tk_eduser"] = socket.decoded_token.username;

replace:
data["tk_eduser"] = socket.decoded_token.user;

about italic you need edit style.css

One issue, I probably sound like an idiot.

I can't seem to find server.js in my files at all...

[Image: 0b61b0fee4f0b8f056b5f3484793da3a.png]

[Image: 93d1765ebb45899d2a795f4c15f917ed.png]

thank you for the code though Smile
(2016-01-27, 03:07 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for the code though Smile

it's server side and not client side.
i not will explain how can change code of server side...
[Image: YamRwkK.png]

Wut? I have hole in icons Big Grin
Where is icon for note? Toungue

I removed all "post icons" in ACP and upload new.

How to restore the note icon or where is code for it so I will change it by self.
(2016-01-29, 12:47 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YamRwkK.png]

Wut? I have hole in icons Big Grin
Where is icon for note? Toungue

I removed all "post icons" in ACP and upload new.

How to restore the note icon or where is code for it so I will change it by self.

code in https://github.com/martec/Miuna-Shoutbox...r.js#L1007