MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-07, 08:12 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-07, 03:36 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Every time i join my forums i get this on the right top of my screen. "Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token." And it wont let me type anything in the shoutout box. I did the steps correctly.

probably time of your server is incorrect.
try increase time of token expiration time in configuration of plugin in acp. Or contact your host and say to fix time of server.
i dont see anything in the settngs for the shout out box in the aco regards to token expiration. Whats t suppose to look like? Also i se that my timezone is set to "-3" not sure as to what that means.
(2016-01-08, 05:33 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-07, 03:36 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Every time i join my forums i get this on the right top of my screen. "Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token." And it wont let me type anything in the shoutout box. I did the steps correctly.

try increase time of token expiration time in configuration of plugin in acp. Or contact your host and say to fix time of server.
i dont see anything in the settngs for the shout out box in the aco regards to token expiration. Whats t suppose to look like? Also i se that my timezone is set to "-3" not sure as to what that means.

you using some unofficial translation?
if so, unistall, and remove translation and install again.

[Image: bdtgsqy.png]
(2016-01-08, 05:49 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 05:33 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

you using some unofficial translation?
if so, unistall, and remove translation and install again.

[Image: bdtgsqy.png]
Ok so i actually had a very older version of the miuna settings so now i see it. But now my shoutout doesnt even show up, and i put the secret key and the 2 urls back in the settings and set the token to 10 and now my shoutbout box isnt even showing up. I also checked my index and its there

<div class="forumsIndex" style="float: left; width: 79%;">
    <div style="float:{$left};width: 100%;">

{$forums}{$miunashout}</div>
@martec, I would like please you to add censor to Miuna.

My users are not happy that censor dosen't work on Miuna.

We have in our language many bad words and I have bad users so please it is possible to add censor?

And... I also would like please you to add YouTube preview. Like image. I don't want insert youtube player in Miuna. I want have link with picture from youtube preview. I think this is possible to do. Could you please add this feature?
(2016-01-08, 04:48 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]@martec, I would like please you to add censor to Miuna.

My users are not happy that censor dosen't work on Miuna.

We have in our language many bad words and I have bad users so please it is possible to add censor?

And... I also would like please you to add YouTube preview. Like image. I don't want insert youtube player in Miuna. I want have link with picture from youtube preview. I think this is possible to do. Could you please add this feature?

what is censor ??

and next version only in Q4 2016 - Q1 2017 as already said here http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1202762

(2016-01-08, 03:33 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so i actually had a very older version of the miuna settings so now i see it. But now my shoutout doesnt even show up, and i put the secret key and the 2 urls back in the settings and set the token to 10 and now my shoutbout box isnt even showing up. I also checked my index and its there

<div class="forumsIndex" style="float: left; width: 79%;">
    <div style="float:{$left};width: 100%;">

{$forums}{$miunashout}</div>

this happen because you not follow correctly upgrade process...

unistall old version first
upload new version
so you can install new version.

What you probably made:
Upload new version without unistall old version (not will appear new settings)

So now you unistalled and installed. (now old settings not removed correctly, because you unistalled old version with new version file that not has more old settings)

So happen something like... what i can made now... nothing... i not know what happening.
And you upgraded Miuna Shoutbox server too to 7.2?

try post here javascript error message or put screenshot of javascript error message.

Ps. How see javascript error: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3 only)
(2016-01-08, 06:51 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]what is censor ??

[Image: pHEtG5Jl.png]
(2016-01-09, 01:10 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 06:51 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]what is censor ??

[Image: pHEtG5Jl.png]

bad word filter...
unfortunately only Yui Shoutbox support, and i not support more Yui Shoutbox. http://community.mybb.com/thread-172026.html
Didnt Work , Can Someone Help meh ?
[Image: LnGLW0A.png]
(2016-01-09, 11:14 AM)ZachZ Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt Work , Can Someone Help meh ?
[Image: LnGLW0A.png]

you installed miuna shoutbox server in openshift?
you follow install guide of server of first post of this thread?
you tested with default theme of mybb 1.8?
@martec it is not possible to implement censor/bad filter to Miuna? Or you just don't want.

by the way...

#banusr div, #notice div, #prune div, #pml div, #log div, #sound div, #login div, #msb_connect div, #logoff div {
	height: 16px;
	width: 16px;
}

RLYYYYY?!

#login div ?!

[Image: Z6BDICcl.png]

You didn't know that the identification can be used only once on whole document? And you didn't think that the #login is used by themes? You should create own unique identification for Miuna! For exmaple #miunabox or something like that.

Keep it in mind for next update.

This works better:

#miunashoutbox-form .yuieditor-group_shout_text a.yuieditor-button div {
	height: 16px;
	width: 16px;
}