MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-09-06, 02:00 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-06, 01:54 AM)rodrigo Wrote: [ -> ]i have.
the only thing i think i could have done wrong is where it asked for 'You forum link' i put my site/forums
should i have put site/forums.index.php?

would that be an issue?

if your forum is site/forums/index.php ... so correct you put only site/forums ...

so plz send admin test account, openshift account. Send this information in private forum of my test forum https://martec.ml/test/index.php ( Support of Miuna Shoutbox folder)
user: test pass: test123
Ps. You need create account, but not need activation. Plz create account with same nick used here.

done
(2015-09-06, 02:17 AM)rodrigo Wrote: [ -> ]
the only thing i think i could have done wrong is where it asked for 'You forum link' i put my site/forums

would that be an issue?

if your forum is site/forums/index.php ... so correct you put only site/forums ...

so plz send admin test account, openshift account. Send this information in private forum of my test forum https://martec.ml/test/index.php ( Support of Miuna Shoutbox folder)
Ps. You need create account, but not need activation. Plz create account with same nick used here.

done

done...
your settings is incorrect...
you puted in "Group without permission to use", pratically all users, admin, supermod etc...

for me working perfectly.
(2015-09-06, 02:23 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-06, 02:17 AM)rodrigo Wrote: [ -> ]

would that be an issue?

done

done...
your settings is incorrect...
you puted in "Group without permission to use", pratically all users, admin, supermod etc...

for me working perfectly.

LOL.....oops. sorry, i'm dumb
Hey, this is a pretty neat shoutbox and really wanted to use it on my forum however this 403 Forbidden Error is stopping me from doing so. Did I do something wrong or this is on the Host/Domain's side? Thanks.

I've tried trying to reinstall it multiple times with different login info and stuff but it just doesn't budge Sad

[Image: FMGzaw3.png]

EDIT: Nvm, I just found out that you said it was a host problem.
i'd like to get rid of the font size option and button altogether.. simple?
help is greatly appreciated ;-)
(2015-09-06, 01:42 PM)rodrigo Wrote: [ -> ]i'd like to get rid of the font size option and button altogether.. simple?

you can set yes in "Desactive style select?" option in ACP.
(2015-09-06, 01:58 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-06, 01:42 PM)rodrigo Wrote: [ -> ]i'd like to get rid of the font size option and button altogether.. simple?

just the size....i like the font selection. sorry and thanks
(2015-09-06, 05:33 PM)rodrigo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-06, 01:58 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

just the size....i like the font selection. sorry and thanks

this shoutbox not has disable only size in settings. you need edit yui.editor.helper.js file.
how can i make the avatars clickable link to profile?

and more important...how i do make the shoutbox work on all pages?

thanks in advance for any help.

i've also noticed that after a little while, i'm not exactly sure how long or what's happening....anything you shout doesn't go through..you can type anything and hit enter and nothing happens. it'll only work again if you refresh the page
Why censor dosen't work on shoutbox? o.O