MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-19, 02:29 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-19, 01:46 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I'm a moderator on a decently sized website!

The only thing is that the Shoutbox has SO many vulnerabilities!

People can connect to the shoutbox with third party clients that they code themselves, usually in Python. This means banned users can still type in shoutbox.

Oh, and people can also bypass Shoutbox bans with this.

That means stuff like this...

I've even tried to run a shadow-ban command in Console. Nothing

Any chance you would be able to fix this? There's some more which can bypass the 3 second delay I'm pretty sure.

because of user like Vanissery i not give more support to raidforums.
and i not know wich ban you saying? User banned of forum or in shoutbox?

if you saying about user banned of forum, so you need wait token expire, or use other value in setting.

if you saying about banned in shoutbox, i not know what causing this. Maybe user of your forum discovered your secret, in this case, you need setup again shoutbox and change secret with something more complicated secret. And please not say secret to no one.

And i not know what relation with you and raidforums, but i not give more support to raidforums because of Vanissery.

Mainly Forum ban however some of these clients have it so we can't shoutbox ban them, so that too.

Vanissery was just trying to help you out. by giving you the vulnerabilities, however we have found more. It's also not just about Raidforums. If you recall in the past I asked you about a forum site that I owned. So why does me being a member on Raid forums matter to you?

Me and vanissery aren't the same person or anything if that's what you're thinking. We are just friends.
(2016-04-19, 01:46 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I'm a moderator on a decently sized website!

People can connect to the shoutbox with third party clients that they code themselves, usually in Python. This means banned users can still type in shoutbox.

Any chance you would be able to fix this? There's some more which can bypass the 3 second delay I'm pretty sure.

if you saying about user banned of forum, so you need wait token expire, or use other value in setting.

if you saying about banned in shoutbox, i not know what causing this. Maybe user of your forum discovered your secret, in this case, you need setup again shoutbox and change secret with something more complicated secret. And please not say secret to no one.

And i not know what relation with you and raidforums, but i not give more support to raidforums because of Vanissery.

Dude I legit sent you exploits to your precious shoutbox that you refuse to fix.
Sorry but I have been working on my own version of yours for a while, and it seems to work perfect so far.
If allowed I will release it to people since you refuse to fix your broken shoutbox. Smile

calling me out smh. smh.

Also thank Raidforums for having your shoutbox become big. It's the only big (well when it was big) forum I have ever seen to use Miuna. So a lot of your users are going to come from there. Sorry. that's reality.
(2016-04-21, 01:47 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude I legit sent you exploits to your precious shoutbox that you refuse to fix.
Sorry but I have been working on my own version of yours for a while, and it seems to work perfect so far.
If allowed I will release it to people since you refuse to fix your broken shoutbox. Smile

calling me out smh. smh.

Also thank Raidforums for having your shoutbox become big. It's the only big (well when it was big) forum I have ever seen to use Miuna. So a lot of your users are going to come from there. Sorry. that's reality.

^^What he said^^

You are so fuking ignorant to the point where you won't do what people want in a working shoutbox. Before adding all this fancy sh1t like styling and sh1tt, you make a shoutbox that fuking WORKS. Who the fuk cares about DVZ javascript. Ripping code off other people...

Listen to what we want because if it wasn't for us moderators on Raid Forums, your little precious "Shoutbox" would be nothing. We're the reason you have as much publicity as you do.

Also how about you try fukking helping us instead of saying that you're going to charge us a bunch of money. You need to learn how to deal with people because you're a piece of sh1t dev who is so stuck in your fuking ways. My 10 year old brother could code a stronger shoutbox than yours. 

Also learn to speak english you foreign fukk.
I not need help of Raid Forums, and already said to Vanissery use other shoutbox if not satisfied.

Use who want to use, I do not gain anything from it. It makes no difference your opinion.
People think more users using change something... This is free product, i give support to educated people, I am not obliged to provide support for stupid people.
(2016-04-21, 03:14 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]I not need help of Raid Forums, and already said to Vanissery use other shoutbox if not satisfied.

Use who want to use, I do not gain anything from it. It makes no difference your opinion.
People think more users using change something... This is free product, i give support to educated people, I am not obliged to provide support for stupid people.
Frick you calling me stupid ;-;

I don't give a care about your shoutbox, you know that?
(2016-04-21, 09:32 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Frick you calling me stupid ;-;

ok...
what you saying not change anything for me...
bye.

And Raid Forums has leaks contents. Mybb not give suppport to this type of forum. And i too agree. https://www.mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/
(2016-04-21, 02:07 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-21, 09:32 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Frick you calling me stupid ;-;

ok...
what you saying not change anything for me...
bye.

And Raid Forums has leaks contents. Mybb not give suppport to this type of forum. And i too agree. https://www.mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/

You obviously haven't been there. Nobody uses the forums we just use your hecking shoutbox!!
(2016-04-21, 08:19 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]You obviously haven't been there. Nobody uses the forums we just use your hecking shoutbox!!

already said ok...
your opinion not change anything and not affect me.
you're just wasting your time.
(2016-04-21, 03:14 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]People think more users using change something... This is free product.

>More people = More publicity for you

That should be a good thing bud. I don't think you would have 85 pages in your thread if it wasn't because of Raidforums and how huge it became

I would love to show you my edits when it is finished though Smile I'll even let you use it if ya want.
@Vanissery

Please do not post anything here.
already asked this but it seems you do not understand.

I not need publicity, i not need your help and help of Raidforums. I repeated several times, i not want help of Raidforums.

You guys are not welcome here in my topics, Raidforums already in my black list. I use same policy of mybb https://www.mybb.com/support/eligibility-policy/