MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-23, 11:17 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Hi martec,

I have installed the latest version of the shotubox and followed your instructions on the first page, however the shoutbox on my forum it just keeps saying 'loading'. I am sure I have all the correct details entered (passwords etc.)

Also when I went to the openshift link for my shoutbox it says:
Miuna Shoutbox Server 4.0 ACP

But when I click on configure it says:
Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.7 Successfully Configured!

Is that correct?

I just forgot to change the version number. So not has problem.
If only appear message loading, so has some issue in get token. Plz send me PM with test admin account and openshift account.
(2015-06-23, 11:19 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-23, 11:17 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Hi martec,

I have installed the latest version of the shotubox and followed your instructions on the first page, however the shoutbox on my forum it just keeps saying 'loading'. I am sure I have all the correct details entered (passwords etc.)

Also when I went to the openshift link for my shoutbox it says:
Miuna Shoutbox Server 4.0 ACP

But when I click on configure it says:
Miuna Shoutbox Server 3.7 Successfully Configured!

Is that correct?

I just forgot to change the version number. So not has problem.
If only appear message loading, so has some issue in get token. Plz send me PM with test admin account and openshift account.

I will try reinstalling, if that does not solve the issues I'll pm you.

Thank you! Great plugin.
(2015-06-23, 11:27 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I will try reinstalling, if that does not solve the issues I'll pm you.

Thank you! Great plugin.

ok.
if get work plz leave feedback!
(2015-06-23, 11:29 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-23, 11:27 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I will try reinstalling, if that does not solve the issues I'll pm you.

Thank you! Great plugin.

ok.
if get work plz leave feedback!

Reinstalled and it works now! Fantastic plugin! Thanks again, your work is appreciated.
(2015-06-23, 10:15 PM)JudgeDead Wrote: [ -> ]It's working , thank you Big Grin

Thanks for feedback! Big Grin

(2015-06-23, 11:43 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstalled and it works now! Fantastic plugin! Thanks again, your work is appreciated.

Thanks for feedback! Big Grin

v 4.0.2 released:

Quote:This version not work with Miuna Shoutbox Server 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 series (3.0, 3.2 and 3.5), you need upgrade Miuna Shoutbox Server to 4.0. You need delete application in openshift and create again with 4.0.
Quote:Installation of Miuna Shoutbox Server 4.0 is different of 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.2. So you need read first post again before install Miuna Shoutbox Server 4.0

Bug fixes:
- Fix issue that mention with quote (nick with space etc) not work.

Upgrade from 4.0.1:

Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
Before unistall copy (save) configuration information in some place (txt file etc.), you will need again miuna shoutbox server information again after install new version.

Demo of new version:

https://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123
I always get, after typing the settings, a proxy 502 error. What can be the reason for it?

PS: It says: Error reading from remote server.
hi martec i have one question ,

will DVZ mention work in this shout box ?
(2015-06-25, 07:03 PM)hclogistics Wrote: [ -> ]I always get, after typing the settings, a proxy 502 error. What can be the reason for it?

PS: It says: Error reading from remote server.

plz, send PM with test admin account and openshift account.

(2015-06-25, 07:11 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]hi martec i have one question ,

will DVZ mention work in this shout box ?

in this not possible... in this message not goes through your server.
possible in this http://community.mybb.com/thread-172026.html but will generate only profile link. And i believe that in DVZ Shoutbox too generate only profile link and not alert anything in myalert.
Hello martec!

I am getting a missing image link on my avatar in the Shoutbox.
http://i.imgur.com/zKWZTVD.png

However, you can see it in the profile, posts, and on the last post section.

I tried viewing the image by right clicking and "View Image" on my avatar in the shoutbox, and I noticed it's different than my avatar because of the file extension. The image on the shoutbox is .jpg while my actual avatar is .png

I don't know it this is a bug on the shoutbox or what. I don't know if this is only happening to the user's avatar, or just specific avatars.
What does test admin account mean?