MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-04, 02:39 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 02:12 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]Also ever since I upgraded the shoutbox, now it reports back: Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token. and I refreshed a lot of times and still didn't get a new token

what version you using?

Latest version (8.0.0)
(2016-03-04, 03:33 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]Latest version (8.0.0)

strange.
this happen why server time of your server has difference with openshift server.
try increase hours of expire time in ACP.
(2016-03-04, 04:03 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

strange.
this happen why server time of your server has difference with openshift server.

Thanks for that. but unfortunately before you told me this, I thought deleting the app and re-adding the app is going to fix it. so I did and 1 time it gave me NXDOMAIN error, next it gave me this newly configured MEAN source that I don't really know how to explain what it was, and lastly it gave me NXDOMAIN error. is it something that you're trying to configure with your source? cause I followed exactly what you said and still this NXDOMAIN error.

edit: it has been fixed. Please disregard this message.
(2016-03-04, 04:26 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]edit: it has been fixed. Please disregard this message.

so for future assistance for other user, what change fixed your issue?
(2016-03-04, 04:03 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

strange.

Increased it to 30 minutes and change my timezone to EST, but its still giving me that expired token error

(2016-03-04, 04:35 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 04:26 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]edit: it has been fixed. Please disregard this message.

so for future assistance for other user, what change fixed your issue?

i honestly had no idea, I kept on deleting the app and re-adding the app with MEAN (it adds MongoDB alongside with Node.js 0.10) cause I thought it was only Node.js and the source works now.
(2016-03-04, 04:36 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]Increased it to 30 minutes and change my timezone to EST, but its still giving me that expired token error

time zone of mybb not affect. script will get server time of system.
so try add 24 hours, default what i remember is 4 hours in latest version, so try change to 28 hours (4+24 hours) in acp.
maybe your host not using GMT time, but local time, because of this, issue this type happen.
(2016-03-04, 04:44 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-04, 04:36 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]Increased it to 30 minutes and change my timezone to EST, but its still giving me that expired token error

time zone of mybb not affect. script will get server time of system.
so try add 24 hours, default what i remember is 4 hours in latest version, so try change to 28 hours (4+24 hours) in acp.
maybe your host not using GMT time, but local time, because of this, issue this type happen.

But this didn't used to happen back in version 7.5.0 and i still had the same host with the same server time and the token used to be like 4 minutes. Guessing it might be a server problem. I'll try to get in contact with my host about this problem.
(2016-03-04, 05:11 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]But this didn't used to happen back in version 7.5.0 and i still had the same host with the same server time and the token used to be like 4 minutes. Guessing it might be a server problem. I'll try to get in contact with my host about this problem.

really strange... i will try investigate.
in latest version not more in minutes, but in hours.

(2016-03-04, 05:11 AM)TheCheeseMaster16 Wrote: [ -> ]But this didn't used to happen back in version 7.5.0 and i still had the same host with the same server time and the token used to be like 4 minutes. Guessing it might be a server problem. I'll try to get in contact with my host about this problem.

hi you can replace code below to test?

in inc/plugins/miunashoutbox.php

find: "exp" => TIME_NOW + (int)$mybb->settings['miunashout_tokenexp']*3600,

replace: "exp" => time() + (int)$mybb->settings['miunashout_tokenexp']*3600,
(2016-03-04, 02:39 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-03, 11:36 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason ENTER/RETURN isnt submittin a shout it's just making a new line

reply all questions below...
reply all questions without exceptions:

1- you readed first post and follow install guide?
2- installed too Miuna shoutbox server in openshift?
3- tested with default theme?
4- appear javascript error? if not know how see javascript error so check https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3 only) and post here javascript error.
5- repeat step 4 too with default theme if you using custom theme.
Instealled and used several times before without issue

There was a token issue for some reason, started again from scratch and is now fine

edit; only difference i had was I put the 700char limit up
Quote:

hi you can replace code below to test?

in inc/plugins/miunashoutbox.php

find: "exp" => TIME_NOW + (int)$mybb->settings['miunashout_tokenexp']*3600,

replace: "exp" => time() + (int)$mybb->settings['miunashout_tokenexp']*3600,
Nothing has been solved :/