MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: Nevermind. Great plugin! It's all working fine!
(2015-02-20, 03:45 PM)mortified_penguin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-20, 02:55 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]i was having same issue as you have , then i delete application on openshift  and i also delete domain too . and i recreate again then after that everything works just fine  and one more thing  "link to miuana shoutbox server " no need last trailing slash [Image: lTeNCdi.png]

here i can see last trailing slash , remove it first then try 

Thanks for the suggestion man! I tried deleting the application, the domain, re-entering all connection info, and removing the trailing slash. Still nothing. Thanks for the help though!

provide for me test account of your forum...
PM'd you.
(2015-02-21, 03:27 AM)mortified_penguin Wrote: [ -> ]PM'd you.

for me working fine...
Wow, totally wasn't working earlier today. Dunno what it was, but I appreciate it.
V 1.0.7 released

Fix issue when edit message and improvement of @dragonexpert (thanks)

Upgrade from 1.0.6:

Not need unistall or desactive or something.
Download new version and replace with new version file.

And edit template codebutmiuna and templateShoutBoxGuest
Find 1.0.6 and replace with 1.0.7 (made this after replaced with new version file)

(2015-02-21, 03:31 AM)mortified_penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, totally wasn't working earlier today. Dunno what it was, but I appreciate it.

thanks for feedback Big Grin

(2015-02-20, 04:27 PM)edwardpm Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Nevermind. Great plugin! It's all working fine!

V 1.0.8 released

Improve log generation (speed) for people that use bottom direction.

[Image: JJWbVfR.png]

So if you use top direction or log loading speed does not bother, you can skip this release (1.0.8).

Upgrade from 1.0.7:

Not need unistall or desactive or something.
Download new version and replace with new version file.

And edit template codebutmiuna
Find 1.0.7 and replace with 1.0.8 (made this after replaced with new version file)

Some tricks:

Change shout text area to TOP:

Like image below:

[Image: QI6cmX2.png]

go to templateShoutBox template:

Replace all with: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/marte...file1.html

Change time zone to user setting of mybb:

edit codebutmiuna template

find:
zoneset = '{$mybb->settings['miunashout_zone']}',

replace:
zoneset = '{$mybb->user['timezone']}',
This is such a great and fast shoutbox, in the future i had few sbs (changyou, dvz, mysb) but this is the fastest and my server dont have a high load because sb use other, free servers Toungue

I have a problem with translate, when id like to use my language users cant change style (bold etc), when they set yes for example for bold and save, shoutbox change it into no, can u repair this?
(2015-02-22, 08:38 PM)Fajfie Wrote: [ -> ]This is such a great and fast shoutbox, in the future i had few sbs (changyou, dvz, mysb) but this is the fastest and my server dont have a high load because sb use other, free servers Toungue

(2015-02-22, 08:38 PM)Fajfie Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with translate, when id like to use my language users cant change style (bold etc), when they set yes for example for bold and save, shoutbox change it into no, can u repair this?

of course i will investigate
Hi, I have just installed this shoutbox. To me works perfectly (tested on IE10, chrome, opera, waterfox and no problems, also on smartphone), but to some my user shoutbox is blank, white, can't read shouts.

But this happens only with a few of users (and they use chrome and IE10, and to me this works). I have checked files, added language file correctly, delete all from old chat (I used Inferno shoutbox, delete script also from index template and headerinclude), clicked on Rebuild e Reload All in ACP, in codebutmiuna template I have added miuna/shoutbox/style.css?ver=1.0.8.1 but still some users have problems.

What I have to check for conflict? It seems like a script conflict, I think