MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@martec from yesterday my shoutbox 8.0 has stopped working, in js console there was a response 503 error.

So i've checked this topic and i've seen that is available 9.0 version. So i've unistalled old, uploaded new files and activated again. But now shoutbox tell me "Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token."

So i'm logged in Heroku account, tried to make a new app but when deployment is completed and i click on View, after clicking on Server Configuration there is directly the links for shoutbox server and for the socket. So there isn't anything to configure/show secret key, forum link, etc.

I've tried to make a completely new account on heroku also, but is same. The only thing that is same is the database url made on mlab.

Can you help me? Now i don't have any secret key!

[Image: Tmy4rrL.png]
(2016-09-28, 02:53 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]@martec from yesterday my shoutbox 8.0 has stopped working, in js console there was a response 503 error.

So i've checked this topic and i've seen that is available 9.0 version. So i've unistalled old, uploaded new files and activated again. But now shoutbox tell me "Expired Token. Refresh the page to obtain new Token."

So i'm logged in Heroku account, tried to make a new app but when deployment is completed and i click on View, after clicking on Server Configuration there is directly the links for shoutbox server and for the socket. So there isn't anything to configure/show secret key, forum link, etc.

I've tried to make a completely new account on heroku also, but is same. The only thing that is same is the database url made on mlab.

Can you help me? Now i don't have any secret key!

[Image: Tmy4rrL.png]

if you don't save secret key you need login in mlab and create new database and deploy again with new databasr.
(2016-09-28, 04:02 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]if you don't save secret key you need login in mlab and create new database and deploy again with new databasr.

Ok i've fixed. But i've lost all shouts  Undecided But i still have old db credentials, like username password db name and uri. There is a way to access this db export data and import in the new db?
(2016-09-28, 04:57 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 04:02 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]if you don't save secret key you need login in mlab and create new database and deploy again with new databasr.

Ok i've fixed. But i've lost all shouts  Undecided But i still have old db credentials, like username password db name and uri. There is a way to access this db export data and import in the new db?

you can try access mlab > old database > confs > spku
spku is your secret code.
(2016-09-28, 05:21 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]you can try access mlab > old database > confs > spku

I've another big problem. All works, but messages are displayed only when are typed. If i reload page all messages disappearing!
(2016-09-28, 05:24 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 05:21 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]you can try access mlab > old database > confs > spku

I've another big problem. All works, but messages are displayed only when are typed. If i reload page all messages disappearing!

i can't made anything... i can't reproduce what you saying in my test forum.
(2016-09-28, 05:31 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]i can't made anything... i can't reproduce what you saying in my test forum.

I've found the problem:

[Image: NOb4BS4.png]

[Image: 8QG2BVL.png]
Hi Martec

Same problem with 9.0

socket.once('load old msgs', function(docs){
		for (var i = docs.length-1; i >= 0; i--) {
			checkMsg("msg", docs[i].msg, docs[i].nick, docs[i].nickto, docs[i].uid, docs[i].gid, docs[i].colorsht, docs[i].font, docs[i].size, docs[i].bold, docs[i].avatar, docs[i].uidto, docs[i].edt, docs[i].edtusr, docs[i].type, docs[i]._id, docs[i].created, 'old', i);
		}
	});
[attachment=37455]
strange i will investigate here.
sorry for inconvinience.
(2016-09-29, 01:12 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]strange i will investigate here.
sorry for inconvinience.

Any fix? Smile

-----EDIT-----

I've tried to revert back to 8.0.0 version but still same problem.