MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!

What are you do that new version 8.0.0 does not work?

I deleted as always old app on openshit. Created new app with new diffrent name. Copied secret key. Put it in settings. And what I get?

[attachment=35964]

I repated it about 10 times! 

Yes I tested it on default theme. No I do not have any errors in console. I even tried change token expiration to 28 and nothing!

Something is really fuked up with this version because before it everything wroks perfect.
(2016-03-25, 12:57 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-25, 12:08 PM)My BB Wrote: [ -> ]Plz check :- https://martyan.xyz/test/
I have given all the information Hit me if you need somethg else.

you need send openshift account too.

Sent
(2016-03-25, 01:07 PM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!

I deleted as always old app on openshit. Created new app with new diffrent name. Copied secret key. Put it in settings. And what I get?

Yes I tested it on default theme. No I do not have any errors in console. I even tried change token expiration to 28 and nothing!

Something is really fuked up with this version because before it everything wroks perfect.

Check secret key again in server, clear all cookies and cache.  I had this before and it works fine, it's a configuration issue your end.
thanks
(2016-03-25, 05:00 PM)p00lz Wrote: [ -> ]

Check secret key again in server, clear all cookies and cache.  I had this before and it works fine, it's a configuration issue your end.

As I said I tried multiple times and still nothing. I check two times the secret key.

please more respect with developer. I am not obliged to put up with the insults.

i can setup to you if offered to me all informations below.

send admin test account of your forum, openshift account and ftp account in https://martyan.xyz/test/

User: test
pass: test123

Need create account but activation not required.

Create account with same nick of here, and create thread inside  "Support of Miuna Shoutbox" this is private folder.
I have sent you all the information u needed Smile
(2016-03-26, 04:42 AM)My BB Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent you all the information u needed Smile

please provide correct information of ftp account and openshift account.
Done brother
And FTP information are correct
Just I forgot to give u my E-mail Address Smile

For FTP use filezilla
It will work out
i rechecked it Smile
(2016-03-26, 06:25 AM)My BB Wrote: [ -> ]Done brother
And FTP information are correct
Just I forgot to give u my E-mail Address Smile

For FTP use filezilla
It will work out
i rechecked it Smile

please recheck again openshift account information...
for me not work yet...

ftp account is ok... thanks... one file that you not uploaded inc/plugins/rin/JWT.php