MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-30, 01:43 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]What are the exact mod commands? I tried /prune, but it didn't work...
Nevermind, no longer commands, they're buttons. I was used to old version. Toungue

thanks using my plugin.
anyway since first version only has /me command.
Hello,
I installed the new version for Miuna Shoutbox and did everything like the 1st post said, but the chatbox isn't working. It's not connecting overall. Only 2 white boxes.
(2015-06-30, 05:52 PM)tammer123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I installed the new version for Miuna Shoutbox and did everything like the 1st post said, but the chatbox isn't working. It's not connecting overall. Only 2 white boxes.

Did you do the OpenShift stuff again as well?
(2015-06-30, 07:14 PM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you do the OpenShift stuff again as well?

Yes, I did everything 3 times.

send PM with test admin account and openshift account.
When adding the "Link to Miuna Shoutbox server", I get the "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.", but only when editing this field. I've customized everything to where it should be, I just can't add that.
(2015-07-01, 08:45 PM)immaZebrah Wrote: [ -> ]When adding the "Link to Miuna Shoutbox server", I get the "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.", but only when editing this field. I've customized everything to where it should be, I just can't add that.

this error happen when you click in "save settings"? or when put something in input field of "Link to Miuna Shoutbox server" ?
When I save the settings of the Shoutbox whenever it has something within the "Link to Miuna Shoutbox server" field.

I can input things into everything else on this shoutbox and other plugins, except for ^ field.
(2015-07-02, 02:45 AM)immaZebrah Wrote: [ -> ]When I save the settings of the Shoutbox whenever it has something within the "Link to Miuna Shoutbox server" field.

I can input things into everything else on this shoutbox and other plugins, except for ^ field.

plz you can test this too if same error happen?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-172026.html
Seems it has the same issue.