MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-29, 02:27 PM)My BB Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me how Can i add sound
I looked at the settings but don"t find out the way

this button [Image: UeiTl9E.png]
(2016-03-29, 02:30 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-29, 02:27 PM)My BB Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me how Can i add sound
I looked at the settings but don"t find out the way

this button [Image: UeiTl9E.png]

Thanks
One of the best shoutboxes i ever used Smile
(2016-03-29, 11:46 PM)Fayaman Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best shoutboxes i ever used Smile

Thanks for feedback!
@martec it is possible to remove or block some colors from pallet colors?

@martec the private messages did not work. And no one else administrators can not use edit and delete shouts - I set up it for everyone in settings of miuna.
(2016-03-30, 10:24 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]@martec it is possible to remove or block some colors from pallet colors?

@martec the private messages did not work. And no one else administrators can not use edit and delete shouts - I set up it for everyone in settings of miuna.
I have installed and configured as per  you instructions, but shoutbox is not working on my site... 

Please help me on this ...
(2016-03-30, 10:24 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]@martec the private messages did not work.

strange. i tested in my test forum and not has issue.

(2016-03-30, 10:24 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]And no one else administrators can not use edit and delete shouts - I set up it for everyone in settings of miuna.

you saying "all groups"?
you need use "Select groups" and select all.
i will fix "all groups" selector issue in next version.

(2016-04-03, 10:01 AM)dineshkummar Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed and configured as per  you instructions, but shoutbox is not working on my site... 

Please help me on this ...

reply all questions below...
reply all questions without exceptions:

1- you readed first post and follow install guide?
2- installed too Miuna shoutbox server in openshift?
3- tested with default theme?
4- appear javascript error? if not know how see javascript error so check https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3 only) and post here javascript error.
5- repeat step 4 too with default theme if you using custom theme.
Any tips on making a pop-out version of this so people don't have to keep the page open or search through tabs to find it
i have gone over and over the configurations of miuna shoutbox and cannot figure it out why "shout new post" and "shout new reply" doesnt work.

i have asked before here if this feature actually works and they have told me to go over "miuna configurations"

[Image: kheEtTs.jpg]

this is what i have if im missing other configuration please tell me, also if someone could confirm that it is in fact working i would apreciate
why is it there is no display on shoutbox everytime I'll type an email address? Sad