MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-03-22, 05:11 PM)Ireth Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i have sent you a PM.
I have no subdirectory for my forum, i have installed it in the root directory...can this cause the issue?

i checked now, for now all ok...
his mistakes in socket.io address...
Thank you so much! What socket.io I have put?
Banlist dont work! Pls check and fix Sad 
[attachment=34045]
[attachment=34046]
(2015-03-23, 08:13 AM)ghinlop Wrote: [ -> ]Banlist dont work! Pls check and fix Sad 

i can't see image...
but in banlist you need put id of user, so number, and separate id with comma

(2015-03-23, 06:47 AM)Ireth Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much! What socket.io I have put?

check your pm
Hey. We recently installed this shoutbox on our site and we are loving it so far. We were having issues with Inferno eating up resources but this shoutbox fixed many issues. We are running it with 80+ people on our site with no problems other than a few things. We would like to disable images showing up and spoilers. Maybe just turn off all html for it? I'm not too sure... Also a text limit would be nice too. Any way you could add this or I can manually add some code?

Thanks in advance Smile
(2015-03-27, 06:19 PM)jmoorexd Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. We recently installed this shoutbox on our site and we are loving it so far. We were having issues with Inferno eating up resources but this shoutbox fixed many issues. We are running it with 80+ people on our site with no problems other than a few things.

thanks for feedback!

(2015-03-27, 06:19 PM)jmoorexd Wrote: [ -> ]We would like to disable images showing up and spoilers. Maybe just turn off all html for it? I'm not too sure...

this is javscripts code of plugin. not easy to desactive...

(2015-03-27, 06:19 PM)jmoorexd Wrote: [ -> ]Also a text limit would be nice too. Any way you could add this or I can manually add some code?

Thanks in advance Smile

I will try but I will not promise anything.
Hi, I've just installed your shoutbox, everything was working well, but when I switch to a different theme it's gone. I've tried adding {$miunashout} to the index in the template, and I'll get the box, but it's blank and doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? How can I get it to work with different themes. Also, how would I place it in ALL of the categories, so it's always on top no matter which page the user goes to?

Thanks for any help.
Hey i got a problem i've installed all , followed all your steps but i got that :
-can't shout, no smileys, no settings (all the shoutbox not work)
[Image: mini_309712Sanstitre.png]
(2015-04-15, 12:16 PM)lLastLightl Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i got a problem i've installed all , followed all your steps but i got that :
-can't shout, no smileys, no settings (all the shoutbox not work)
[Image: mini_309712Sanstitre.png]

you need provide ACP link of your forum, admin test account with PIN and openshift account to support.
My images are not appearing:

[Image: kOpqwiy.png]