MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-05-18, 08:07 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-18, 06:30 AM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]And I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Is it worth forking the program off again in a new Github account and doing that from scratch again too?

so provide test admin account of your forum, pin and access of your openshift

Alright, I'll pm you he details.

Annnnddd this just resolved itself. The old JS node started working again, I changed the link in the settings page of myBB and bam. All back online.

Thanks for your help in any case!
Are there any ways to disable BBCodes (Images, auto image format).

Because anyone, can simply paste a fake image link from iplogger.org (invisible image) and grab everyones IP Address.. (See: http://i.imgur.com/SaskjRP.gif )

Same with font size, color & customization. People can change their font to white, which would be invisible. Or even be a annoying grape and change font to big size lol

Also all members have the ability to inspect and bypass the sizes, so a member can change hes font size to 999999999 or 1 even though the only allowed size is 5. Same with other stuff, font family etc.
(2015-05-19, 06:14 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any ways to disable BBCodes (Images, auto image format).

Because anyone, can simply paste a fake image link from iplogger.org (invisible image) and grab everyones IP Address.. (See: http://i.imgur.com/SaskjRP.gif )

setting to disable auto image planned. but i won't promise this in short time

(2015-05-19, 06:14 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Same with font size, color & customization. People can change their font to white, which would be invisible. Or even be a annoying grape and change font to big size lol

Also all members have the ability to inspect and bypass the sizes, so a member can change hes font size to 999999999 or 1 even though the only allowed size is 5. Same with other stuff, font family etc.

already has setting in acp to disable style.
about xss you not need worry, because all thing is filtred in server side
ex: https://github.com/martec/Miuna-Shoutbox...-db.js#L75
and all thing except settings is saved in your openshift account
thank you

are there a way to disable certain settings like only font? any 'hot fix'? same with color. 

a fix for this if you did, would be putting them in array.. and if the user is editing something that isnt in array then its invalid (same with colors, make preset colors same as size, set them in array) Smile
Hello,
Where I can change the position of the shoutbox? Like Bottom of the page?
(2015-05-21, 04:28 PM)tammer123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Where I can change the position of the shoutbox? Like Bottom of the page?

Hi,

Admin Control Panel => Templates & Styles => Templates => Select your theme template => Index Page Templates => "index".

[Image: 8YurN2c.png]

You will then find: http://i.imgur.com/6C5at7N.png

Move this after {$forums} to put it after the forums Smile

<div class="index_forums" id="index_forums">
		{$miunashout}
{$forums}
	</div>

into

<div class="index_forums" id="index_forums">
{$forums}
		{$miunashout}
	</div>
Thanks, works like charm.
I get a mysql error:
SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'disporder' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('miunashoutbox','Miuna Shoutbox','Settings for the Miuna Shoutbox.','','no')

I know were to change it just not sure what to change it to.

I use the newest version of mybb: 1.8.4
(2015-05-21, 08:45 PM)Robot Wrote: [ -> ]I get a mysql error:
SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'disporder' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('miunashoutbox','Miuna Shoutbox','Settings for the Miuna Shoutbox.','','no')

I know were to change it just not sure what to change it to.

I use the newest version of mybb:  1.8.4

in inc/plugins/miunashoutbox.php find:

$groupid = $db->insert_query('settinggroups', array(

add above:

$query	= $db->simple_select("settinggroups", "COUNT(*) as rows");
	$dorder = $db->fetch_field($query, 'rows') + 1;
thanks it installed now but having issues.
server
miunashout-my1.rhcloud.com (i get sucessfully installed)
socketio
wss://miunashout-my1.rhcloud.com:8443
github config:
var origin = 'my1.org:80,www.my1.org:80';

My site is on a subdomain forums.my1.com not sure if that matters.
Any idea what i did wrong? thanks.