MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-29, 11:27 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-29, 10:23 PM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]@martec

1. Is there anyway I can add a /kick option myself? Or too hard?

2. Anyway to make mod groups bypass anti-flood? Maybe something I could change myself?

3. I cannot find "notshow" in root/jscripts/miuna/shoutbox/style.css

1 - yes it's hard
2 - no, not possible in this version maybe in next major version
3 - you need add class by yourself

1, Ok, no worries. - Maybe something you could add in next major version?
2, Thanks, this will be very helpful if you could add!
3, So just make .notshow in css?

Example
.notshow {
enter color here
}
(2016-04-29, 11:54 PM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]

2. Anyway to make mod groups bypass anti-flood? Maybe something I could change myself?

1 - yes it's hard

Example
.notshow {
enter color here
}

about 3 yes
(2016-04-30, 12:39 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-29, 11:54 PM)PaulyJ Wrote: [ -> ]

1 - yes it's hard

Example
.notshow {
enter color here
}

about 3 yes

Thanks for the help and the amazing shoutbox! Our community love it Smile

Thanks, again
(2016-04-29, 09:34 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-29, 08:34 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 08:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 07:22 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Then I mentioned the ability to access shoutbox via a third-party client. That's also irrelevant to popularity of the site. You are just ignorant and unwilling to listen to anyone based on the sites they visit :Smile

i said to you to change secret.
for me only possible if user has secret to use python to access shoutbox.
if can access without secret, you need check if this isn't issue in JWT or socketio-jwt. If issue in JWT or socketio-jwt you need report directly for them.
if you are absolute sure that issue in my code about possibility to use python, so you need report step in step to reproduce, i can't fix something that i can't reproduce.

I can send you the exact code to be able to connect to the shoutbox via python. Changing the secret wouldn't do anything.

silly goose you

ok if you have absolute sure that issue in my code that not need secret and this isn't issue in JWT or socketio-jwt, so you can provide steps to reproduce issue in my test forum in private folder.

You really don't need the secret for this client. You need your token which is easily gotten via the console kek.
(2016-04-30, 04:10 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]You really don't need the secret for this client. You need your token which is easily gotten via the console kek.

lol so not has any issue.
miuna server is API. You can use anything to connect with token generated.
Can use go language, python, javascript, java etc.
Miuna server is very similar Firebase that is API too.
You can use pratically anything to connect firebase with token.
Miuna server is same thing, if you have experience in programming, you can create app to android or IOS to connect Miuna Server.

Ps. Token uses encryption with all permission of user (if mod or no, if has limitation of flood time or not, if has permission to edit and delete own message or not and more important expiration time etc). So no advantage in using python, use python not will increase the user's permission.
(2016-04-30, 04:25 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-30, 04:10 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]You really don't need the secret for this client. You need your token which is easily gotten via the console kek.

lol so not has any issue.
miuna server is API. You can use anything to connect with token generated.
Can use go language, python, javascript, java etc.
Miuna server is very similar Firebase that is API too.
You can use pratically anything to connect firebase with token.
Miuna server is same thing, if you have experience in programming, you can create app to android or IOS to connect Miuna Server.

Ps. Token uses encryption with all permission of user (if mod or no, if has limitation of flood time or not, if has permission to edit and delete own message or not and more important expiration time etc). So no advantage in using python, use python not will increase the user's permission.

What are you saying exactly? I didn't say that python game your shoutbox vulnerabilities, i was just saying its what people use. 

Point is people use their sb token to post in shoutbox while banned.
(2016-05-01, 01:13 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]What are you saying exactly? I didn't say that python game your shoutbox vulnerabilities, i was just saying its what people use. 

not change anything.
not need use python to connect. user can use online https://jsfiddle.net/ to connect, not need python.

you making all thing incorrect. If you banned from forum and not in shoutbox, you need wait token expire (because of this has token expire setting). Old token not has information that user that you banned in forum, of cource, this happen after that token generated.

What correct to made if you not want wait to token expire, ban first in shoutbox and after this ban in forum.
Or reduce token expire time in settings (but if you reduce much, auto reconnect in case of connection lost not will work, why auto reconnect not will get new token, will use old token that already generated, so if old token already expired, auto recconect in case of lost connection not will work).

If you want that plugin send automatically ban information to miuna server after that you banned user in forum, you can request in (Requests / Services / Jobs) http://community.mybb.com/forum-190.html , i can add to you with $ 15.

It's all.
(2016-05-01, 02:15 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-01, 01:13 AM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]What are you saying exactly? I didn't say that python game your shoutbox vulnerabilities, i was just saying its what people use. 

not change anything.
not need use python to connect. user can use online https://jsfiddle.net/ to connect, not need python.

you making all thing incorrect. If you banned from forum and not in shoutbox, you need wait token expire (because of this has token expire setting). Old token not has information that user that you banned in forum, of cource, this happen after that token generated.

What correct to made if you not want wait to token expire, ban first in shoutbox and after this ban in forum.
Or reduce token expire time in settings (but if you reduce much, auto reconnect in case of connection lost not will work, why auto reconnect not will get new token, will use old token that already generated, so if old token already expired, auto recconect in case of lost connection not will work).

If you want that plugin send automatically ban information to miuna server after that you banned user in forum, you can request in (Requests / Services / Jobs) http://community.mybb.com/forum-190.html , i can add to you with $ 15.

It's all.

Why would I give you 15 dollars when I can just SB ban before forum banning? Regardless even with a shoutbox AND forum ban it's no problem connecting. I'll just wait for Vanissery to drop his shoutbox that works.
(2016-05-01, 08:45 PM)Sibez Wrote: [ -> ]Why would I give you 15 dollars when I can just SB ban before forum banning? Regardless even with a shoutbox AND forum ban it's no problem connecting. I'll just wait for Vanissery to drop his shoutbox that works.

customization (feature request) support request is paid service.
anyway if user really can shout with shoutbox ban, this is issue of shoutbox, if you offer all steps to reproduce the issue i will fix.

it's all.
@Sibez you become boring, do what @Martec request, give it the means to reproduce the problem

to correct the, it is not a constructive discution whereas it should be the