MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems a good plugin, unfontunatelly my host is not compatible yet with those features to test it Sad
(2015-02-17, 07:30 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]when we use PM it shows message on main shout screen ( will all users see that ?) , if it is private message (PM) then why it is on main screen ?

not only user that send and recieved.

(2015-02-17, 07:30 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]few questions ,

the button on IMGUR you use , is there any variable that we can use in editor too ?

tutorial here http://community.mybb.com/thread-155796.html

(2015-02-17, 07:30 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]few questions ,

how does user get alert of PM ?

user only know of PM in main tab... not will open PM tab automatically...
or you can use PM with mention to alert user

(2015-02-17, 06:42 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Those are the usergroup gids.  You can get them by hovering over the usergroups in ACP->Users & Groups->Groups.

Edit: @Martec I created a PR to change some of the setting types to use ones available in 1.8 that are more optimal.

thanks merged

(2015-02-17, 07:31 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a good plugin, unfontunatelly my host is not compatible yet with those features to test it Sad

normally... php-curl is commom in any host

(2015-02-17, 04:59 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]For some reasons, your shoutbox is very, very buggy due to stopping from time to time once reloaded the page. And sometimes it isn't loaded fully after the page is loaded fully. Some people are saying that your shoutbox is broken.

I never have problem in not loaded messages or something in my test page or bakaforum.info where i using this shout. Or has problem with confguration (correct port settings in Socket.io address in settings of ACP), connection issue of some user or user not has patient in wait load messages.

All websocket chat work in same way. First active connection is established with the nodejs server, after requisition to get messages is send to server, finnaly at least messages is loaded.
i installed this on my testing server , but i am not able to connect it with server may be i did some mistakes

Miuna Shoutbox Server successfully installed!

i restarted application twice but same result .

if you ll allow me i ll send you PM of my server credential .

actually i know that tutorial of IMGUR , but the issue is when ever we update mybb then we have to repeat that same step for enable imgr again . i asked same question on that tutorial thread that how can we save these settings permanently ?
(2015-02-17, 12:47 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]i installed this on my testing server , but i am not able to connect it with server may be i did some mistakes

Miuna Shoutbox Server successfully installed!

i restarted application twice but same result .

if you ll allow me i ll send you PM of my server credential .

actually i know that tutorial of IMGUR , but the issue is when ever we update mybb then we have to repeat that same step for enable imgr again . i asked same question on that tutorial thread that how can we save these settings permanently ?

you can send PM with credential.
thanks for support yes it is working without www , and you told i change order of domain name , it is still same ( i restart application too ).
i mean it is only working without www .
(2015-02-17, 01:54 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for support yes it is working without www , and you told i change order of domain name , it is still same ( i restart application too ).
i mean it is only working without www .

no.
after change order, you need recreate server in openshift

click in Delete this application [Image: 2FxRAt7.png]

and start in step 10 again and create miuna shout server again
working fine now Smile thanks
(2015-02-18, 08:09 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]working fine now Smile thanks

Thanks for feedback!
thread and post shout is not working Sad i check in acp both are on . rest working fine

how can we disable spoiler button ?
(2015-02-18, 08:44 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]thread and post shout is not working Sad i check in acp both are on . rest working fine

how can we disable spoiler button ?

In ACP change Link to Miuna Shoutbox server to https://miunashout-xxxxxx.rhcloud.com (use https)

to remove spoiler button
go to codebutmiuna template and find
toolbar: "spoiler,emoticon,imgur",

replace

toolbar: "emoticon,imgur",