MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@martec dude problem fixed. i try reinstall and done.
thanks so much for nice plugins
Hello!

I've tried to install this on my forum and it won't even show up. I've followed the instructions for deleting miunashout app on open shift since I had something wrong in the settings as you indicated. Still won't show up on my forum. I'd like to know if I could PM you any details you need. Please PM me. thanks!

PS. I tried deactivating/activating miunashout as well as other plugins just in case there was a conflict and still no luck. FYI, I can't even see the plugin on your test page when I go to that to see what it should look like.

Update:

Went to my site on iPad and it was there, just all white.

Neither my friend nor myself, who both use macs, can see the shout box. I checked on my PC and it was there, but again all white.
(2015-03-17, 11:02 PM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I've tried to install this on my forum and it won't even show up. I've followed the instructions for deleting miunashout app on open shift since I had something wrong in the settings as you indicated. Still won't show up on my forum. I'd like to know if I could PM you any details you need. Please PM me. thanks!

PS. I tried deactivating/activating miunashout as well as other plugins just in case there was a conflict and still no luck. FYI, I can't even see the plugin on your test page when I go to that to see what it should look like.

Update:

Neither my friend nor myself, who both use macs, can see the shout box. I checked on my PC and it was there, but again all white.

in my test forum work or not?
(2015-03-18, 01:25 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

Update:

I do not see shout box on your test forum, no.

I have used both safari and firefox. I looked on my pc and iPad as well, not at your test forum, but at my forum, and the shout box was there, just all white.
(2015-03-18, 01:55 AM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-18, 01:25 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

Update:

I do not see shout box on your test forum, no.

I have used both safari and firefox. I looked on my pc and iPad as well, not at your test forum, but at my forum, and the shout box was there, just all white.

you puted user and pass when access my test forum?

if you not see content of shoutbox some configuration is incorrect.
so provide admin test account of your forum and your openshift account (send pm)
(2015-03-18, 02:15 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]you puted user and pass when access my test forum?

if you not see content of shoutbox some configuration is incorrect.
so provide admin test account of your forum and your openshift account (send pm)

Yes I put in the u/n and password on your site.

Let me PM you that information!
(2015-03-18, 02:22 AM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I put in the u/n and password on your site.

Let me PM you that information!

hi made confusion in configuration in ACP.
Working fine in his forum.
Hello again and thanks for your earlier help!

How might I use Imgur api with this?

Or how to remove imgur button? Thanks again
(2015-03-19, 03:27 AM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again and thanks for your earlier help!

imgur api https://imgur.com/register/api_anon
you put client id in ACP.

to remove imgur button:
go to codebutmiuna template and find
toolbar: "spoiler,emoticon,imgur",

replace

toolbar: "spoiler,emoticon",
(2015-03-19, 03:39 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 03:27 AM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again and thanks for your earlier help!

imgur api https://imgur.com/register/api_anon
you put client id in ACP.

to remove imgur button:
go to codebutmiuna template and find
toolbar: "spoiler,emoticon,imgur",

replace

toolbar: "spoiler,emoticon",

Works a treat! Thanks again!