MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

How i can delete the Notice <tr>, i try delete that from "inc\plugins\miunashoutbox.php", but not work :/

Greetings.
(2015-07-10, 01:11 AM)vitt0.c Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

How i can delete the Notice <tr>, i try delete that from "inc\plugins\miunashoutbox.php", but not work :/

Greetings.

if you using newest version you need edit msb_template and msb_guest_template in global template.
how do i install im new i tried dint work
(2015-07-10, 04:09 PM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]how do i install im new i tried dint work

in what step of install guide you having problem to install?
(2015-07-10, 06:08 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-10, 04:09 PM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]how do i install im new i tried dint work

hello, i put the files from filezila what there set in folders out and transford it to the server like i have with simple plugins but it says error on the plugin page what am i doing wrong or what steps ?
(2015-07-10, 07:54 PM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]

hello, i put the files from filezila what there set in folders out and transford it to the server like i have with simple plugins but it says error on the plugin page what am i doing wrong or what steps ?

install guide in first post of this thread. and you need install too miuna shout server.
and what error appear in plugin page?
(2015-07-10, 09:58 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-10, 07:54 PM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]

install guide in first post of this thread. and you need install too miuna shout server.
and what error appear in plugin page?

On plug in page it comes with errors and writing
(2015-07-11, 09:22 AM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]On plug in page it comes with errors and writing

so what errors message appear in plugin page? ctrl+c ctrl+v of error message or screen shout of plugin page please.
I am not able to guess what kind of error that is occurring if you do not explain the details.
(2015-07-11, 10:35 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-11, 09:22 AM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]On plug in page it comes with errors and writing

so what errors message appear in plugin page? ctrl+c ctrl+v of error message or screen shout of plugin page please.
I am not able to guess what kind of error that is occurring if you do not explain the details.

[Image: KPZ7O4I.jpg]
(2015-07-11, 11:29 AM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ][Image: KPZ7O4I.jpg]

you need upload config_miunashoutbox.lang.php in inc/languages/english/admin/config_miunashoutbox.lang.php