MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@martec, thanks for adding a ignore list option Smile I love this shoutbox! What do you think about adding an option that you must have at least X posts to shout? All good shoutboxes have this option.
(2015-08-10, 11:44 AM)Ecosse Wrote: [ -> ]@martec, thanks for adding a ignore list option Smile I love this shoutbox! What do you think about adding an option that you must have at least X posts to shout? All good shoutboxes have this option.

Use default mybb feature. Create group and Group Promotions, you can made same thing what you requesting now.

Ex: In default have Guest group. So create Guest+ group.
In plugin option set in Group without permission to use the Guest group.
In Group Promotions Add New Promotion to Guest group to Guest+ group after x posts.

That all.
@martec the shoutbox doesn't work in my website. It appear but with an infinite loading window. How to resolve?

settings:

[Image: N7vxoRhHenSTJ9tt-Area.png]
(2015-08-14, 04:50 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]@martec the shoutbox doesn't work in my website. It appear but with an infinite loading window. How to resolve?

settings:

[Image: N7vxoRhHenSTJ9tt-Area.png]

so plz send admin test account, openshift account, cpanel account to check error log and ftp account to i can made change. Send this information in private forum of my test forum https://martec.ml/test/index.php ( Support of Miuna Shoutbox folder)
user: test pass: test123
Ps. You need create account, but not need activation. Plz create account with same nick used here.
I installed the 'MyBB GoMobile (1.3)' Everything is running smooth on there, but miuna shoutbox is good, the problem is that none of the emotions are selectable as they do not show up 
[Image: IPsJno9.jpg]
(2015-08-15, 01:13 PM)xHasherzx Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the 'MyBB GoMobile (1.3)' Everything is running smooth on there, but miuna shoutbox is good, the problem is that none of the emotions are selectable as they do not show up 

so plz send admin test account. Send this information in private forum of my test forum https://martec.ml/test/index.php ( Support of Miuna Shoutbox folder)
Ps. You need create account, but not need activation. Plz create account with same nick used here.
(2015-08-15, 01:25 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-15, 01:13 PM)xHasherzx Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the 'MyBB GoMobile (1.3)' Everything is running smooth on there, but miuna shoutbox is good, the problem is that none of the emotions are selectable as they do not show up 

so plz send admin test account. Send this information in private forum of my test forum https://martec.ml/test/index.php ( Support of Miuna Shoutbox folder)

Posted A Thread In 'Support of Miuna Shoutbox
Please Read.

Thank You For Your Support @Martec
But I managed to Fix The Problem With The 'MyBB GoMobile (1.3)' Plugin For Mobile Devices By Adjusting The CSS Coding:

When I Click On The Emoticon Sign:
[Image: FidIjmB.jpg]

When I Click Below All The Emoticons It Will Show 'More' Emoticons:

[Image: fW7WUuH.jpg]
Hi, I've just installed the plugin and am amazingly happy with the performance.

I did find a couple issues that I can't seem to solve, tried looking through the thread but do the size, I might have missed the solution.

1. Sometimes when people go to the shoutbox page, it loads up an old conversation. Some people have noticed that after a reload some of the recent messages don't load while some others do. Reloading the page a few more times might (or might not) fix it - and the script properly loads the recent conversation. This seems to happen more often (or only) when the shoutbox is set to display messages top to bottom instead of bottom to top. Is this a known issue?

2. PMs barely work.
When somebody receives a PM the PM window doesn't open. They have to manually click on a person's nickname to see the conversation.
The PMs sometimes don't even show up in the main chat either - reloading the page causes the missing PMs to reappear.
Sometimes posting a PM to a user doesn't show up in the PM window either even though it DOES send. Closing and reopening the windon causes the messages to open properly again.

Has anybody found any solutions to this issue? If not, I'll try to dig into the script and figure out where the issues are stemming from to provide you with more info.
(2015-08-19, 02:09 PM)dark_archon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've just installed the plugin and am amazingly happy with the performance.

I did find a couple issues that I can't seem to solve, tried looking through the thread but do the size, I might have missed the solution.

1. Sometimes when people go to the shoutbox page, it loads up an old conversation. Some people have noticed that after a reload some of the recent messages don't load while some others do. Reloading the page a few more times might (or might not) fix it - and the script properly loads the recent conversation. This seems to happen more often (or only) when the shoutbox is set to display messages top to bottom instead of bottom to top. Is this a known issue?

This usually happens with slow connection what i know.
But has the possibility of something is interrupting the script.

(2015-08-19, 02:09 PM)dark_archon Wrote: [ -> ]2. PMs barely work.
When somebody receives a PM the PM window doesn't open. They have to manually click on a person's nickname to see the conversation.

This is normal behavior. You can check inferno shoutbox, is same thing.

(2015-08-19, 02:09 PM)dark_archon Wrote: [ -> ]The PMs sometimes don't even show up in the main chat either - reloading the page causes the missing PMs to reappear.
Sometimes posting a PM to a user doesn't show up in the PM window either even though it DOES send. Closing and reopening the windon causes the messages to open properly again.

Has anybody found any solutions to this issue? If not, I'll try to dig into the script and figure out where the issues are stemming from to provide you with more info.

i can't reproduce this issue in my test forum https://martec.ml/test/

user: test
pass: test123

Ps. Need create account but not need activation.
@martec what I need to insert to imgur setting for upload image on imgur?