MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-01, 01:11 PM)Max_69 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I repeated the whole operation, cleared all caches, PC, browser, restart the PC and router, removed and reinstalled the plugin and the server on OpenShift and now seems to be okay.
Sorry for my english, google translate.
Thanks

ok... no problem.
How can I set the shoutbox to be ontop of every page?

Also, is there a way to set the shoutbox's timestamps to go with the timezone of whoever is using it?
(2016-02-05, 05:38 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]How can I set the shoutbox to be ontop of every page?

Also, is there a way to set the shoutbox's timestamps to go with the timezone of whoever is using it?

You can just open index template and then cut miunabox function and paste into header template or footer if you want have it under forums.
(2016-02-05, 05:38 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]How can I set the shoutbox to be ontop of every page?

about timestamp you can try this... http://community.mybb.com/thread-166773-...pid1142827
but i not know if work with new version, because trick above is for 1.0.8.,..
Hard time creating an OpenShift account tho. Been checking my emails that they sent but I still got nothing. Sad

Okay got it Smile hehe last question... Is this mention or automention supported also? Smile
Additional question. Smile Is there any way on editing and deleting a chat/shout?
@martec
Here are some exploits / things you should fix:

-Add an edit message timeout so people cant edit their messages 100 times a second.
People are currently making messages and then using edit exploits to edit the message very fast causing people to disconnect and the server to crash sometimes or reset connections...
People also can make 5 messages and edit those 5 messages at the same time causing massive spam and crashes, so just adding an edit timeout would fix a bunch of stuff.
(2016-02-17, 02:20 PM)Predatorz Wrote: [ -> ]@martec

-Add an edit message timeout so people cant edit their messages 100 times a second.
People are currently making messages and then using edit exploits to edit the message very fast causing people to disconnect and the server to crash sometimes or reset connections...
People also can make 5 messages and edit those 5 messages at the same time causing massive spam and crashes, so just adding an edit timeout would fix a bunch of stuff.

ok, but only after release of rin editor
(2016-02-17, 02:20 PM)Predatorz Wrote: [ -> ]@martec

before people make some confusion...
not has any confirmed exploit in this version.
and i won't more accept people saying word "exploit" in question of authenticated and logged user making thing that not make any sense. If user make spam in shout or in forum so work of moderator is ban this user.
any people saying "exploit" word i will deny any type of support

i will only accpet insecure question about unauthenticated access. So in this case of cource, people can use word exploit.

about this question all shouts (DVZ others) i know not has any limitation in number of times to edit one shout. So all shouts has exploit? make sense?

Other shouts appear that has control about what group can edit. Only thing that i will made about this is add option what group can edit in next version like others.

Need more customized thing? So paid for customization.
This shoutbox looks nice and clean however it doesn't work. When I press enter it doesn't send.