MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Websocket] Miuna Shoutbox 9.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I think that this is modal problem, because he said "I get this every time I try to use the edit feature". Before I use your fix from Rin Shoutbox's thread I had similar problem. I couldn't send any message when I got modal window.

The important question is: you can't edit your or any message even if you didn't get modal window?
If yes then this isn't problem with modal.

Change your theme to "Default" and check if Miuna works properly on that theme.
(2016-01-19, 11:24 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I think that this is modal problem, because he said "I get this every time I try to use the edit feature". Before I use your fix from Rin Shoutbox's thread I had similar problem. I couldn't send any message when I got modal window.

The important question is: you can't edit your or any message even if you didn't get modal window?

it does not. I get the same issue.

I will try the fix and see if it works
(2016-01-19, 08:18 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-19, 11:24 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I think that this is modal problem, because he said "I get this every time I try to use the edit feature". Before I use your fix from Rin Shoutbox's thread I had similar problem. I couldn't send any message when I got modal window.

issue happen with you in demo site?
(2016-01-19, 09:52 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-19, 08:18 PM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]

issue happen with you in demo site?
It does not work there

it only works when i am on certain sites like raidforums or a friends forum...

idk why halp
(2016-01-20, 12:59 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]It does not work there

it only works when i am on certain sites like raidforums or a friends forum...

idk why halp

you tried in default theme?
you tested in my demo site?
you made some modification?

appear some javascript error when edit message? if not know how see javascript error so check https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3 only) and post here javascript error.

please reply all the questions above.
I tried on your test forum. No luck

I tried on default theme. no luck

I tried the modification. No luck.

I did what you said this is the result

[Image: b682e75d38664b178d2b863bb0233e17.png]
(2016-01-20, 05:03 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]I tried on your test forum. No luck

thanks to report.
fixed in 7.6 of miuna shoutbox server. Not has any alteration in client side (plugin).
so upgrade miuna shoutbox server to 7.6.

about issue of javascript that you show, plugin not used more sound_lan variable. So probably that you not upload all files correctly of newest version. So upload all files again, and unistall and install.
(2016-01-20, 06:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-20, 05:03 AM)Vanissery Wrote: [ -> ]I tried on your test forum. No luck

thanks to report.
fixed in 7.6 of miuna shoutbox server. Not has any alteration in client side (plugin).
so upgrade miuna shoutbox server to 7.6.

about issue of javascript that you show, plugin not used more sound_lan variable. So probably that you not upload all files correctly of newest version. So upload all files again, and unistall and install.
My problem has been resolved

Thank you Martec Smile
What code do I put in the imgur api box? Aha, I'm a noob with this kind of stuff.
(2016-01-22, 09:56 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]What code do I put in the imgur api box? Aha, I'm a noob with this kind of stuff.

Geeeezaaaas! Maybe first check few latest pages? You have eyes? You see that this thread have 68 pages? Someone already ask about it on page 67!

(2016-01-17, 06:43 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-17, 06:20 PM)Legitti Wrote: [ -> ]How do i install imgur api?

get imgur api in https://imgur.com/register/api_anon (oauth2 without callback)