MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am out of town for the week, but when I return I'll continue trying to solve this problem.
(2017-01-09, 08:55 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I am out of town for the week, but when I return I'll continue trying to solve this problem.

ty bro we w8 u Smile
This is great. I'll likely install this on my forum tomorrow. Thanks for this Wildcard.

For those using an CKEditor (Rin), I noticed that clicking the Mention button doesn't bring you down to the quickreply box.

Here's a quick fix to get the Mention button to anchor/drop down to the quickreply box on click:
Go to mentionme_postbit_button template and edit the <a tag to include
<a href="#quickreply" onclick="{$js}"

And add a
<div id="quickreply"></div>
in your quickreply template (only if an id=quickreply is NOT there)

Question: Wildcard I am not using any editor plugin. I am using standard editor that comes with MyBB, however I've edited my showthread.php to show codebuttons in quickreply. Because of the codebuttons in quickreply, the Mention postbit button does not seem to work, when clicked nothing happens. Any ideas?
(2017-01-09, 11:39 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]This is great. I'll likely install this on my forum tomorrow. Thanks for this Wildcard.

You are very welcome. Glad you like it.

(2017-01-09, 11:39 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Question: Wildcard I am not using any editor plugin. I am using standard editor that comes with MyBB, however I've edited my showthread.php to show codebuttons in quickreply. Because of the codebuttons in quickreply, the Mention postbit button does not seem to work, when clicked nothing happens. Any ideas?

Not off the top of my head.

I am just getting home from being out of town for the week. Tomorrow evening I will have a look. Sorry you are having problems.
(2017-01-09, 11:39 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Question: Wildcard I am not using any editor plugin. I am using standard editor that comes with MyBB, however I've edited my showthread.php to show codebuttons in quickreply. Because of the codebuttons in quickreply, the Mention postbit button does not seem to work, when clicked nothing happens. Any ideas?

Can you post/PM the template so I can test?
hello,

i use the mheditor and mybb 1.8.10. the version 3.1 not work. i back to 3.0.4, the postbit-button works. can make compatibel this plugin white mheditor? thank you for work.
MHeditor is not supported - only SCeditor and CKeditor are supported
(2017-01-14, 09:58 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]hello,

i use the mheditor and mybb 1.8.10. the version 3.1 not work. i back to 3.0.4, the postbit-button works. can make compatibel this plugin white mheditor? thank you for work.

Try to clear your browser cache. MentionMe 3.1 auto-complete and postbit_button are both working with MHeditor.
yes, too simple... i am stupid... thanks doylecc...

we can after name one break and the color of popup change?
(2017-01-15, 05:43 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]yes, too simple... i am stupid... thanks doylecc...

we can after name one break and the color of popup change?

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. Can you rephrase?