MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It could be done, but I'm not sure it would be a popular enough feature to warrant the work and support required. If others ask for it as well, I may reconsider.
MentionMe 3.1 Released

I am very proud to announce the latest release of this plugin. A lot of work has gone into this project by myself and others and I think you will be pleased with the results.

[Image: 4bYcbx1.png]

Mention autocomplete was a major point of focus for this update. Big thanks to Eldenroot who took a lot of time to make the interface more pleasing to the eye. We've added a lot of options to the plugin, full text search, avatars in the popup, highlighting, styling...
Here is the full run-down:

Changed:
  • added a class to mention link HTML for customization (requested by Eldenroot)
  • added a link in plugin info to integrate with MyAlerts without uninstall (suggested and coded by Dark Neo)
  • added setting to replace/remove the @ symbol in mention display (requested by andrewjs18)
  • added peekers to settings in ACP which have dependents

• Autocomplete:

• complete redesign of the popup (Thanks to Eldenroot)
  • added support for CKEditor (requested by Eldenroot)
  • added setting to display avatars in the popup (requested by Eldenroot)
  • added setting to limit the popup to a maximum number of items
  • added setting to use and prioritize names of participants in the current thread in the autocomplete popup (requested by Eldenroot)
  • matching letters are now highlighted (requested by Eldenroot)
  • added setting to control full text search, whether to search for names that begin with the typed text or for user names with the typed text anywhere in it (requested by Eldenroot and others)

Fixed:

an error where templates weren't being cached

To upgrade: deactivate, overwrite the existing files and then re-activate

Huge thanks to Eldenroot, Dark Neo, WallBB, andrewjs18, and anyone else who contributed.

Especially Eldenroot. Thanks my friend.
hye
i just install it and this is the error code. other mod plugin works fine..

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'sid' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('NULL','mention_auto_complete','Auto-Complete Mentions?','YES (default) to autocomplete mentions as they are typed on showthread in Quick Reply and full post/edit pages','yesno','1','10',35), ('NULL','mention_max_items','Maximum Items In Popup','if autocomplete is used, this setting will limit the size of the popup','text','5','20',35), ('NULL','mention_get_thread_participants','Retrieve Thread Participants?','YES (default) to include and proritize highly names of users who have participated in the current thread','yesno','1','30',35), ('NULL','mention_full_text_search','Full Text Search?','YES to match characters in the autocomplete popup anywhere in the username, NO (default) to search for usernames that start with the typed characters','yesno','0','40',35), ('NULL','mention_show_avatars','Show User Avatars?','YES (default) to show user avatars in the autocomplete popup, NO to show usernames only','yesno','1','50',35), ('NULL','mention_add_postbit_button','Add a Postbit Button?','YES to add a button to each post allowing users to tag multiple members to mention (NO by default)','yesno','0','60',35), ('NULL','mention_multiple','Multiple Mentions?','YES (default) to mimic the multi-quote feature or NO to instantly insert the mention on click<br /><br /><strong>The postbit button setting must be set to YES for this setting to take effect</strong>','yesno','0','70',35), ('NULL','mention_format_names','Format Usernames?','YES (default) to format user names according to their display group, NO to format mentions as plain links','yesno','1','80',35), ('NULL','mention_display_symbol','Display Symbol','Set this to @ or another symbol to use to prefix mentions, leave blank for no prefix','text','@','90',35), ('NULL','mention_cache_time','Cache Cut-off Time','The task caches usernames based on when they were last active. In days, specify how far back to go. (Large forums should stick with low numbers to reduce the size of the namecache)','text','7','100',35), ('NULL','mention_minify_js','Minify JavaScript?','YES (default) to serve client-side scripts minified to increase performance, NO to serve beautiful, commented code Wink','yesno','1','110',35), ('NULL','mention_advanced_matching','Enable Advanced Matching?','This option allows user names with whitespace to be processed by MentionMe without the necessity of enclosing user names in double quotes.<br /><br />This feature can greatly increase the server load and is not recommended for large forums.','yesno','0','120',35)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
(2017-01-01, 08:00 PM)dreambig Wrote: [ -> ]i just install it and this is the error code.

Are you installing in a testing environment or a live board? Looks like you have error handling set pretty low.

This is an issue I've had with another plugin. The NULL setting id is causing problems with your server's error reporting level.
(2017-01-01, 08:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-01, 08:00 PM)dreambig Wrote: [ -> ]i just install it and this is the error code.

Are you installing in a testing environment or a live board? Looks like you have error handling set pretty low.

This is an issue I've had with another plugin. The NULL setting id is causing problems with your server's error reporting level.

i install it on live board. im not very good in programming so i just follow your instructions. how to fix this? thanks
(2017-01-01, 08:09 PM)dreambig Wrote: [ -> ]how to fix this? thanks

I've patched the plugin. Just download the update here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Mentio...enance.zip then try installing again.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /home/leonardo/public_html/inc/plugins/MentionMe/forum.php on line 97
Thanks wildcard.
It perfect work with me.
(2017-01-02, 04:53 PM)DarkEternity Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /home/leonardo/public_html/inc/plugins/MentionMe/forum.php on line 97

mb_strtolower has been a PHP function since 4.3

What version of PHP are you using?

(2017-01-02, 06:38 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks wildcard.
It perfect work with me.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad it is useful to you. Smile
Versión PHP 5.6.24