MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-28, 05:29 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I get the following error when trying to activate MentionMe:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
   1062 - Duplicate entry 'mention' for key 'unique_code'
Query:
   INSERT INTO mybb_alert_types (id,code,enabled,can_be_user_disabled) VALUES (0,'mention',1,1)

Did you previously use a different mention plugin? It sounds like you need to uninstall the old plugin before installing MentionMe.
(2016-12-28, 11:17 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-28, 05:29 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I get the following error when trying to activate MentionMe:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
   1062 - Duplicate entry 'mention' for key 'unique_code'
Query:
   INSERT INTO mybb_alert_types (id,code,enabled,can_be_user_disabled) VALUES (0,'mention',1,1)

Did you previously use a different mention plugin? It sounds like you need to uninstall the old plugin before installing MentionMe.

Thanks, that was the problem. Smile
(2016-12-28, 11:36 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that was the problem. Smile

Great. I'm glad you got it working.
Just install this plugin , work well on default theme but not shown on custom theme Huh

[attachment=38082]
It could be a few different things, but it is probably the image files.

Check to see that images/[Your Theme]/MentionMe/postbit_multimention.png and images/[Your Theme]/MentionMe/postbit_multimention_on.png both exist. If not, just copy the default images from images/MentionMe/

If that doesn't solve your issue let me know and I'll try to help.
(2016-12-29, 05:46 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]It could be a few different things, but it is probably the image files.

Check to see that images/[Your Theme]/MentionMe/postbit_multimention.png and images/[Your Theme]/MentionMe/postbit_multimention_on.png both exist. If not, just copy the default images from images/MentionMe/

If that doesn't solve your issue let me know and I'll try to help.

Ya , just check it and have both image in the folder .
Can you link me to the theme? Or if it is custom, can you give me a link to the site so I can test?
I using this theme https://community.mybb.com/thread-191969.html

My site still in offline mode , if you want i PM you ok?
(2016-12-29, 06:24 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]I using this theme https://community.mybb.com/thread-191969.html

Okay I am gonna do some testing.

(2016-12-29, 06:24 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]My site still in offline mode , if you want i PM you ok?

Feel free to send a PM if you need to.
Okay, I had a look around and I can see the problem.

You have modified your postbit buttons to use FontAwesome for icon images and hidden .postbit_buttons a span so that no text is showing. You just need to add a FontAwesome @ symbol for the mention post bit button. I have never used FontAwesome so I don't actually know how to do that.

BTW the button is displaying wrong, but it still works in my tests.