MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe 3.2.12 (for MyAlerts 2.x)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are welcome, happy to help Wink
Hello Smile 

I do have a problem since the latest mybb Update. This "No Ava" appeard and the MMMM. If I try to mention someone it dissapears. Its in PN as in Threads when you want to answer. Any ideas what that could be? :/ 

Greets !
(2018-08-29, 02:01 PM)lemonista Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile 

I do have a problem since the latest mybb Update. This "No Ava" appeard and the MMMM. If I try to mention someone it dissapears. Its in PN as in Threads when you want to answer. Any ideas what that could be? :/ 

Greets !

uninstall and install again should fix the problem
Very thank you ! worked !
Sorry that issue has to do with the CSS not getting properly installed. I'm working on it, but haven't been able to solve it yet.

Thanks for the report, lemonista, and thanks for the help, 8guawong. Smile
This is not working for me, it's basically working just like DVZ Mention, no name suggestions when using @"name here" no nothing, what's the issue?
Are you sure you've copied all the files to their correct locations?

Did you try uninstalling and installing it again?

Are there any errors displayed?

If none of this works/is relevant, send me temp credentials (no admin needed, just test Registered user account) and I will look.
(2018-09-24, 07:45 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you've copied all the files to their correct locations?

Did you try uninstalling and installing it again?

Are there any errors displayed?

If none of this works/is relevant, send me temp credentials (no admin needed, just test Registered user account) and I will look.

I've double checked everything and apparently I forgot the jscripts folder, weird how it still installed without those files, maybe add some sort of protection against that? I guess I should stop working on my website late at night haha Toungue
And yes it's working now and it's pretty awesome. It's a very nice plugin, keep them comming!
(2018-09-25, 02:46 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]I've double checked everything and apparently I forgot the jscripts folder, weird how it still installed without those files, maybe add some sort of protection against that?

I had thought about checking the file structure and if something was missing, display a warning in the plugin info, but that would be fairly heavy on resources to do an integrity check on every page load in ACP -> Config -> Plugins

Maybe I should do something that prevents installation if all of the files aren't intact. I will look into it when I have time.

(2018-09-25, 02:46 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]And yes it's working now and it's pretty awesome. It's a very nice plugin, keep them comming!

Thank you. Smile
Hi.

showPopup() not work.

coords = this.$body.caret("offset", {iframe: this.$iFrame[0],}),

but first iframe google adsense iframe. Is there another way coords